290 DK With 4/11 M Experience Looking to Come back

DPS DK, Looking for a guild to raid with, looking to kill some Mythic bosses again, really quit around Castle due to a death in the family. I have experience of 4/11 Experience currently but looking to getting back into the game, especially with DragonFlight. Willing to Transfer and Trial.

Willing to off-tank but have little experience with tanking.

Some Older Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/epidemics#difficulty=5&zone=26

Hi,

Any interest in alliance? We are a semi hardcore and raid Fri/Sat 7pm PST-10pm PST. Current progress is 4/10M FCN, 3/10M FSoD, and 11/11H FSoF. We are looking for a tank. Let me know if you are interested. My btag is vcronwen#1282

Hello Epidemics!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 10/10 H Nathria 10/10 H (1/10 M)SoD, and 9/11 H Sep. Excited to hit Mythic this week or next after filling the remaining 2 spots!

This is our 2nd and 1/2 week of raiding this season after refilling our roster.

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

1. Mythic +

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. Guild repairs

4. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• Come prepared for fights and be willing to take feedback

Current Needs (for Mythic Team):

DPS: DPS Warrior, Fire Mage, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter

Heals: For bench or AotC team

Tanks: None ATM

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Unholy Death Knight/Enhance Shaman/Balance Druid

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hello!

I would love for you to join my Mythic progression team!

Progression: 10/10 H Nathria 10/10 H (1/10 M)SoD, and 9/11 H Sep. Excited to hit Mythic this week or next after filling the remaining 2 spots!

This is our 2nd and 1/2 week of raiding this season after refilling our roster.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hi Epidemics,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Love the name. Good luck on your search. Here’s my recruiting pitch. Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hi Epidemics,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We will continue doing requested heroic bosses and then continue pushing mythic bosses. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest. We have gone 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic FCN, 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic FSOD, and 11/11 Heroic 2/11 Mythic FSotFO .

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!
Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message an officer or the GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 , ALostKidMusic#0448 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267 , Brandon#13612

[H] : Trinity is Recruiting for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you all updates, currently all days are free except Wednesday. Bumping this to see other options.

Sorry to hear about the death in the fam. :frowning:

I dunno if our times would work, but here’s our info. Let me know if interested.

Unfortunately those time are a little out of my capabilities.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage!!

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Bnet Meru#22329 or discord Meru#5238

Bumping really looking for something Mon\Tues\Thurs EST times. I will also have a Resto\Elemental Shaman to possibly come with. Willing to Xfer.

Hi Epidemics,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763