290 BM hunter LF team

ex ce raider LF team for s4 and DF. I have been pretty casual getting or 4 or 5 mythic kills each tier but nothing too far. looking to find something to keep pushing mythics and ready to roll come DF. I have several alts at around 285+ depending what you need but mostly looking to find a home for DF

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Not sure about your availability but hit me up if you’re interested, thanks :slight_smile:

bump raid times dont matter but prefer to stay horde

Hi! My guild is Reformed Raiders on horde and recruiting for mythic raid! I’d love to talk more! Add me on Btag at Trustrike#11716 or on discord at Demurrer#1684!

Hey Podago! We are looking for people to fill our roster for S4 and looking forward to dragonflight! I think you could be a good fit, so I’m going to leave the obligatory copypasta below:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest. We have gone 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic FCN, 9/10 Heroic SOD, and 11/11 Heroic SotFO.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267