29/40 Master Pet Tamers down!

Hi all:

Hoo boy, it’s a lotta (sequential) steps involved.

Right now, I’m at 29/40 Master Pet Tamers down.

After work, this evening, I’ve got a guy who’s going to finish up Northrend (Major Payne), and then another guy is sitting and ready to tackle Cataclysm tamers, and then ANOTHER guy ready for Pandaria tamers…

I should have the Safari Hat by Friday, hopefully.

2 Likes

Good Luck.
Battling tamers is a great way to level alts.

Thanks, yes seems to be very good EXP so far.

Was sort of a pain to figure out that i needed to do each expansion sequentially, except Draenor which doesnt seem to matter that way.

And Wowhead has tons and tons of info. and strategies, but sometimes i wish they would just list the 3 pet types (i.e. aquatic). That’s all i really need to quickly beat each tamer.

I guess i have a decent amount of pets, but never really bothered with pet battle achievements, etc.

Hopefully Friday can level up tons o’ pets.

No need to wait for Friday.
Sir Galveston is up in Legion Dalaran today, and can be battled repeatedly by characters of any level. Unlike Squirt, the Dalaran battles give character XP.

Are you familiar with Xu-Fu’s site?
There are great strats there. I use the Court Scribe / Macabre Marionette one.

If needed I can arrange a portal for your toons of either faction if you post here asking while I’m still online.

2 Likes

Ooh that is cool.

Ok ill try to check him out tonight.

I run barnaby/court scribe, just have 3 of each so I can cycle between the 3 teams to save on bandaids

Here’s a link to the site mentioned above. Lots of helpful strategies.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t really understand it the first time, but the strategy for Sir Galveston definitely works!

1: L25 Court Scribe
2: L25 Surger
3: level 1 pet (don’t even need to swap him in)

Turn 1

[Arcane Blast]

Turn 2

[Arcane Blast]

Turn 3

Pass

Turn 4

[Arcane Blast]

Turn 5

[Arcane Blast] [Coach] dies

Turn 6

[Curse of Doom] [Court Scribe] dies

*Bring in your [Surger]

Turn 7

[Body Slam]

Turn 8

[Stone Rush]

Turn 9

[Body Slam]

Turn 10

[Stone Rush]

Now… to get my L100 over there to get some character EXP!