284 ilvl Healer looking for active Raiding guild

Hello everybody I’m currently looking for a new place to call home. Currently 284ilvl looking for a raid team. Also looking for a guild that lovess to do Keys a lot. Will transfer over to any server depending on how active your guild is

1 Like

Heyo! What raid times are you looking for?

Hey Legacy!

I’m the GM of the guild, The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage! We’re in desperate need of more healers for our Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST raid. We also push mythic keys on Fridays at 9pm EST. You’re welcome to come check it our & raid with us if you’d like!

Here is my recruitment spam, so you can learn more:

I hope to hear from you soon, if you have any questions, please dm me on disc: Jem#6738

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Hey Legacy! I’d love to chat with you about what class/spec you’re playing. We are 11/11 H Fated CN and run keys all week! I’ll leave our information below, feel free to see if its a fit and reach out to us on discord!

I would love to chat with you ops#11419 when you have a chance bud

Hi!
Was not sure what prog you are looking for or availability so check us out below and if we fit give me a poke on discord or apply and we can chat. We are focusing on mythic prog for DL and are currently doing this tier heroic and Mythic for gear / fun in meantime. We have an awesome healing team you can also meet.
Good luck to you regardless!

Hey Legacy.

Check us out. If you can make the days / times. Hit me up.

[H] < Redacted > Area 52

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Redacted is a Cutting Edge focused guild with the goal of ranking 500~ US in the first tier of Dragonflight. Improving tier after tier.

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

We also have a great raid leader:

| Raider Leader / Coach: Hawtey |
Main Tank / Multi-Classer
5x Cutting Edge and competed at top 50 US he brings a lot of top end wow raiding experience.

All info is in discord. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa