<Voltage> 11/12M, Only 6 Hrs - Arthas Horde

<Voltage> is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We are currently 11/12M Ny’alotha, previously 4/8M EP (After a mid tier hiatus) & 9/9M Cutting Edge in BoD on only a 6 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles.

Schedule - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

About Us

Voltage has a history of cutting edge progression and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2014 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Voltage is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Recruitment

All ranged DPS, although any DPS will be considered

This does not mean we are only accepting these classes/roles. If you believe you can become an exceptional member of our team, do not hesitate to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered.

Contact

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:
_https://forms.gle/i7YyL2QgkMy3ojar8

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[DrMoofer#1354] - Recruitment
[Hellrider#11850] - Dad
[Sylvannis#1379] - Officer

hello plz join

Progress updated

hello recruiting

recruiting rdps

hello recruiting rdps

recruiting rdps

recruiting skilled rdps

recruiting all dps

Do the recruit thing

Updated guild information

looking for more girl gamers

updated guild progress

i smell really bad

Hello,

Me(WW monk 478ilvl, Havoc DH corruption waiting room 469 ilvl) and my friend (478ilvl shadow priest) are both on arthas 12/12H and few bosses Mythic are looking for a guild to raid with for mythic content.

We also like to push M+ on the side.

Send me a message if you would like to chat : Svester#11268