[A] <Grievance> on US-Proudmoore is always looking for more players

WWW . GRIEVANCEGAMING . COM

As an accomplished casual guild, Grievance has always been Ahead of the Curve focused since Warlords of Draenor. Having achieved AOTC since WoD, we are still looking for more adult players that have real life responsibilities and love to play the game while being social on forums, in game, or on Discord.

We have a two day a week raiding schedule. Every Tues and Thurs from 1800 to 2000 server time (6pm to 8pm for the layman) we raid the newest content available while we reserve Mondays for completing Mythic+ keys. You can always find us doing PVP events on the weekends or running impromptu Mythic+ dungeons.

When you join Grievance, you are not only signing up for our chapter in WoW Retail, you can also join our other chapters in WoW:Classic, Black Desert Online, Final Fantasy 14, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Elderscrolls Online, and the list goes on and on. In essence, you are not joining a guild, you are joining a family.

If this sounds like a guild environment for you, then head over to www . grievancegaming . com and become a member.

You can always reach us in game by contacting one of the officers below:

Schmohuntz (Schmo) - Guild Leader
Britten (Sumsion) - XO / Raid Leader
Cintress (Kuroikenshin) - Recruiting Officer
Noexit - Logistics Officer
Yvallyne - Asst Raid Leader

Currently have openings for rogues, holy/ret pally, DPS DK with a tanking off spec, mages, and great players like yourself.

3 Likes

Good morning! With the announcement of Patch 8.3 and the new raid, we are still looking for holy/ret pallies, DH, rogues, DPS DK with a tanking off spec, and great players like yourself. We are an accomplished casual guild that has gotten AOTC since Warlords of Draenor and would like nothing more than to have you join our social team. Please head over to the new and improved Grievance website www. grievancegaming .com and put in an application.

With the possible announcement of the next expansion at this year’s Blizzcon, we are expecting an influx of new and returning players to WoW. If you are into a casual, family friendly, social guild that is Ahead of the Curve focused, please think about applying to at www . grievancegaming . com. Or if you would like to be a trial member to see if we are a good fit for you, contact me on Bnet neatogeo#1746 or on Discord Kuro#4670.

Shadowlands is the next expansion for WoW and we would love to help you enjoy it with a great group of players. But before we step into Shadowlands, we would love to have you join us to conquer the newest raid Nyalotha, expected to hit live servers mid to late December. We have needs of holy/ret Paladins, Rogues, DPS DKs and DHs, and great players like yourself! You can contact me on Bnet neatogeo#1746 or on Discord Kuro#4670. Cannot wait to hear from you!

We are still looking for great players that have real life responsibilities. Current needs are healers, dps shamans, and rogues. If you would like to join our multi-gaming guild, please visit us at www . grievancegaming . com or contact me on Bnet neatogeo#1746. Thanks and happy new decade!

Quarantined? Yeah, same here. Nothing to do but play WoW all day? Likewise. Since we are in the same boat, why not check out , a multi-gaming guild that raids on Tues and Thurs 6pm to 8pm PST while running M+, Arenas, and Battlegrounds all the time. We have cleared heroic Nya’lotha and would love to add more friends to our roster to eventually step into mythic. Check us out at www . grievancegaming . com or contact me on Bnet neatogeo#1746. Needs are DPS DKs and shaman, rogues, and healers with a dps off spec.

Hey guys! Looking for laid back place to call home? Come check us out!

Family Friendly, real life first, multi guild gaming community! If you have been looking for a mature place to game, yet sill progress and have fun in raids and PvP we are definitely the place for you! :slight_smile:

Hey all!!!

If you are getting ready for Shadowlands but are still looking for a place to call home, come check us out!

Active gaming community with an active discord, Scheduled events, PvP, Raiding and just all around helpful people!

If you are still looking for a place to call home. A place that is active helpful and fun … come check us out!

More info can be found at Grievancegaming dot com :slight_smile:

is looking for more dedicated people to expand our roster for new and bigger things for the upcoming launch of Shadowlands. Currently, we are looking to recruit healers but exceptional players of any class are welcomed to apply. If you are interested, please visit us on www . grievancegaming . com or join contact me on Discord Kuro#4670.

Hey! Me again! Grievance is still actively recruiting. If you are looking for a mature, laid back, helpful guild come check us out!

Currently the team needs healers but any class is welcome!

Grievance Gaming dot com for more info or to register for our forums :slight_smile:

Looking for mature 18+ players that loves to complete heroic raids, finish mythic+ dungeons in time, and/or PVP.

Current needs are healers but exceptional players are always accepted regardless of class/role. Contact me in game neatogeo#1746 or Discord Kuro#4760 for more info/application process.

You can also check out our website grievancegaming . com if you would like to get a better feel of our great community

I’m down to talk! Tazz#11657

An officer from the guild will be with you shortly. Or you can always register for our forums at grievancegaming dot com and leave a short intro post on the WoW forums and come chat with us on Discord :slight_smile:

Looking for a few more new people to start another raiding group heading into Shadowlands. We will be doing past content as well as current ones to get everyone achievements and mounts up until the the pre-patch.

We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm PST and M+ dungeons are ran everyday. PVP events are scheduled weekly to help guildies achieve a 1400 rating or more.

For more information, check out website www. grievancegaming .com or contact me on BNet neatogeo#1476 or Discord kuro#4670

I am very interested in joining! Submitted my application for the main grievance forums today. Looking to start completely fresh on Proudmoore and Thrall to get caught up before Shadowlands!

Hey everyone, just wanted to say that the current recruitment drive has been going great! Thanks for asking!

If you want to join in, check us out at www . grievancegaming . com for more information or contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670.

We have a great group of people here who are super helpful, fun, and social. The guild is still looking for players 18+ regardless of class or spec.

Contact the recruiting officer on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. If you are shy, you can always check our website www . grievancegaming . com

I sent a request :slight_smile:

Sorry about that Märlean. Please contact me on discord kuro#4670 or BNet neatogeo#1476 and I will invite you