2800 "exp" lose to 1500

Why do people advertise themselves as 2500++ only to lose by 1800 teams???

STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE WHO SAYS 2500++ EXP!!!

Edited by moderator to remove inappropriate language

1 Like

@Dozer :unamused:

7 Likes

Have you ever noticed that players who are 3k+ XP R1 also don’t have a 100% win rate? I mean… what a bunch of losers am I right?

This is a big problem with dumbing down dps rotations and making gear the primary source of damage. Now all the 1400-3000k CR players feel similar if they just make a “1 button macro” for big damage.

Of course, however, I am referring to pugging!

So 2 things.

Check people’s real XP (and recent xp) using:
https://check-pvp.fr
And
https://www.arenamate.net

• Check PvP is a good way to see if their XP is on that specific character and is pretty good about checking for recently played alts. So you can see if they have “2500 xp” on that class/spec or if it’s only on a main.

• Arenamate is good for looking up achievements. You can see all the past seasons played to see if they have played recently or if that 2500xp is from TBC / Wrath and way back when.

The other thing to remember, and this is important, is that this is still relatively early in the season with little inflation. So 1800-2100cr on my chars right now and I’m bumping into R1’s and multi glads during my queue sessions. Almost every game I’ve played at 1900+ has players with insanely high xp and old Glad mounts.

8 Likes

Every r1 player has lost to a rival destro at some point. I guarantee it.

33 Likes

Hey there bigfatjiji idk why you’d go on an alt to post this you seem to be extremely proud for some odd reason

Anyway plenty of reasons people lose. Remember ur big cry thread about how you got 2k first week (which had nothing to do with the fact you were insanely geared and spam qued a mw in 2’s) and you said your internet’s just suddenly bad and you don’t know how you and your pet dh from ragnaros have tanked 300 points?

My point being maybe they have bad internet!

12 Likes

The real reason he dropped 2k to 1700? Everyone else caught up with his lucky RNG gear drops and put him back in his rightful place. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

not really, I don’t expect 100% W/L ratio, whoever said that must live in loo-loo land. :crazy_face: :joy:, i just want to find a decent player(s) to push with…

Because it’s a 1v1 game and all the blame falls on that 1 guy?

4 Likes

what do you mean?

Ummm what didn’t you understand? The so called “2500xp” player isn’t the only person on the team… And with that maybe that player couldn’t carry the other because the other player played that bad.
Don’t blame the 1 player in a TEAM game.

1 Like

who said i am blaming them? read topic again…

Read it and you stated “stay away from anyone who says 2500++EXP”. Again, sounds like you are.

4 Likes

i’m glad you are not having the issue i am

What, I too tend not to take blame for my mistakes. Sounds like we have a lot in common.

3 Likes

i mean you do have a nice tmog

It’s cause their exp is from MoP when there were more than 73 total people queuing. Blizzcon players aren’t even glad yet cause the rating is so deflated.

Put a r1 Boomkin against a 1200 back peddling DH mythic raider with a lucky flay corruption and rethink how much skill and exp matter in BfA…

7 Likes

It seems like people expect a 100% win rate. If not, they blame their partners.
This thread reeks of that.

2 Likes

You are not your rating.

3k players were once driven 2k players who were once clueless 1500 players who sometimes had a good day.

Everyone can win, everyone can lose.

Even if you play enhance shaman or affi lock.

Actually how do you lose as rogue mage pal rofl, that’s quite improbable.

9 Likes