3/9M Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST LFM

Jump Off is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, playing on Zul’Jin Horde. At our core is a group of players that have raided together for years now, with many joining us early on in Shadowlands. We’ve successfully pushed mythic raids in previous tiers, and intend to continue that effort in DF!

Outside of raid we’re very active on Discord and are frequently running Mythic+. We enjoy having fun, and don’t take ourselves too seriously. That said, we enjoy competition and pushing each other to be a little better every time.

We’re looking to recruit like-minded players, in an effort to build the most successful and stable raid team possible!

Raid Times

Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm EST

Guild Progression History

3/8M VOTI
11/11H SotF
5/10M SoD
4/10M CN
4/9M Aberrus

We raided under a different name through SotF, and opted to take a break through season 4. With Dragonflight coming, we’re realigning and pushing mythic harder than we did through Shadowlands.

Recruitment Needs

Melee DPS: no openings currently
Ranged DPS Moonkin, Warlock, augvoker or dev evoker
Healers Disc Priest or MW Monk

Our recruitment needs are kept up to date here. However, even if we’re not actively recruiting for your class/spec, Reach out to us! We are always willing to talk to exceptional players.

How to Apply

feel free to reach out to anyone listed below:

Rizzloe (GM): Jrzo#1414 (Bnet) or Rizzloe#2582 (Discord)

1 Like

A spare healer wouldnt be fround on.

looking for that juicy warlock or arcane mage!

Still looking!

Looking for more!!

bump to the top!

Interested! Oh, wait.

Looking for that juicy R Druid or Warlock!

Why is bumping a thing?

ISO resto druid!

to the top!

“Have you tried bumping?”

looking for some Thicc ranged dps

Hello, I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m currently playing Prot/Fury Warrior 402 ilvl equipped with 2400 IO, and 390 Resto druid. I have down 4/8 heroics but know all fights on heroics.

Warrior kyranora-tichondrius
Druid Kyrakyraa-tichondrius

Btag: kyrakyra#11131

added your btag!

Bump just because…

to the top!

1 trick outlaw rogue lfg

“to the top!”

looking for an enh shaman and a mage!!

2/8M now. :wink: