278 warlock LFG

Hi all,

I’m currently 278 ilvl warlock, mainly playing demo/destro for 9.2 raid.

I’m looking for any raiding group that is either planning to start mythic progression as a fresh start, or already working on the mythic progression at any point. I would like to get an opportunity to join the progression and work together with the team to achieve the goal.

So far, I have killing experiences on 7 mythic bosses (Vigilant Guardian, Dausegne, Xy`mox, Pantheon, Skolex, Anduin, and Rygelon).

I’m available to raid at the following day/time

Mon - Fri: 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm PST
Sat - Sun: Anytime
Server: Any
Faction: Can be any, but prefer Horde

If you think I could be a good fit for your team, please contact me:
Btag: LilZero#11148 / Discord: Shenza#6380

Thanks!

Hey friend!! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping this reset. Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Along with anything else:)! healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+) we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey Shenza,

I sent a discord request- would love to chat with you!

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 3/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 24-26 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860!

Still interested, sent you a request

Hi Shenza, would love another lock for the team!
Let me know if interested. Details here - [A] [Cenarius] <Something Shiny> lfm for Dragonflight

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance or Horde

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : 3/11M SoFO
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00a EST
Monday (9:00p-11:00a EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hello Shenza! Mythics and Chill on Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting exceptional players for mythic raiding and social! We are 4/11 M, AOTC. Raid is Friday and Saturday 7-10PM PST. The rest of the time is spent M+ / PVP / other. Currently we are looking for solid DPS and a DPS/flex heal for Mythic team!

If interested, please feel free to message any of the below officers:

Amadorex: GM
Discord: Amadorex#0870
Bnet: Heavenswill#1400

Mag: Guild Secretary
Discord: Mag#4995
Bnet: Mag#12291

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting Healers for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Dark Vindication is a Mythic progression guild that also has multiple Heroic teams on the servers US-Zangarmarsh/Hellscream.

Progression: 11/11H, new team – it was formed a few weeks ago!

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Healers (Holy Priest pref)

Current Wants: Boomkin/Warlock, DH/Warrior, and/or a Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)