277 MM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Group

Hello! My guild is currently working on Heroic Jailer, but I’m looking for a group to tag along with for a few kills in Mythic Sepulcher each week.

Ideally I’d like to get Vigilant Guardian and Dausegne down. My current gear could use some upgrades from those bosses (Helm, Belt, Gun), and I’d also like to check off the last 2 pieces from my Mythic Tmog set :sweat_smile:. It’d also be great to have the 2 kills for my vault each week!

I joined a PUG Mythic raid last night and we got Vigilant Guardian down to 1.5% within our first ten pulls (I died at the 2% mark due to only having one healer up who was focused on tanks). I’m 277 ilvl and learn quickly. Sepulcher Normal cleared, Heroic up to Jailer. M+ score 2915. Very dedicated to hitting my goals - even earning KSM in the last 2 weeks of S2 starting fresh!

I can raid most days before 11EST except Friday and Saturday. I’ll happily raid with you when I can!

1 Like

Hey there, we’re currently on Dausenge and would like to have some more ranged dps on our roster, no transfers/changes required! If you have some interest in pushing a little further past Dausenge (whenever we down it) I think we might be a good fit. I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to hit me up if you’d like to give us a shot. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave some additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or hit us up in our in-game community!

Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701
Community Post: [A/H] <Chaotic Neutral> - Looking for more raiders for Vault!

1 Like