276 ILVL 4 tier set ret pally looking for weekend raiding

llidan server based 276 ilvl 4 tier set ret pally looking for a weekend raiding guild in 9.2
I have multi exp CE from previous patches such as LEGION, BFA, CN, and SOD. My current exp is 7/11M in patch 9.2
Currently looking for a serious weekend raiding guild pushing for CE this patch.
I can raid any time through THUR, FRI, SAT and SUN. For Mon, Tue, and Wen and I raid from 10:30 pm (illidan server time) to midnight.

bump bump bump , lol

Hey there Max! I’m reaching out for our 8-11pm Sat/Sun PST team that is currently 4/11M. We would love to chat with you if our guild/team sounds like a good fit. Here is our recruitment information in the post below. You will find our recruitment discord link there to reach out to us further. Hope to hear from you.

[H] 6/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Howdy, I’m the raid lead for Team Colorblind in on Mal’ganis. We are 5/11M currently. I keep the team a hybrid of both a fun weekend team to hangout with along with aiming for CE every tier. We went CE in Nya, BoD and SoD, looking to improve ranking this tier. We have many experienced raiders enjoying the weekend raiding.

If interested shoot an app at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment

2 Likes

Also times are 10pm-1am EST Friday and Saturday

1 Like