WOW KROMCRUSH Barrens LAG After restart - Please fix

The restart this morning, ever since it’s been nothing but lag on Kromcrush.
3 hours later, we’re all still lagging very badly on this realm.
It’s literally the entire barrens, just all complaining. But dont think anyones reported it.

13 Likes

I am also on Kromcrush and the barrens is unplayable.

By unplayable I mean that everyone is experiencing super high latency despite the actual ms times being >50. everyone in the barrens is experiencing this.

Barrens has been really bad (everyone in general every 2 seconds asking about lag) it seems all other zones are fine?

Nearly unplayable. Very frustrating. Been going on for hours. Please send help!

took nap, came back still bad. needs bump

1 Like

Yeah this is super frustrating, barely playable

Has this been posted on tech support? Has a ticket been submitted as well? The proper people may not see it on this forum.

i have submitted a bugg report

1 Like

6 seconds of lag right now. Unplayable in the barrens and durotar

It’s taking about 30 seconds to accept or turn in a quest at NPCs. BARELY playable.

Search for Barrens Lag on classic forums and it only looks like Kromcrush is the only server lagging atm. It’s really not playable.

1 Like

This has been getting worse over the past 3 hours. Truly unplayable with some classes…

1 Like

hello, yes, the barrens is still laggy, thanks

At least you can log in and play. The wait time is over an hour.

pls fix thnx

1 Like

for the love of all that is holy plz fix this

Ongoing issue. Still a problem. It’s been about 10 hours of this.

ONLY affecting The Barrens on Server Kromcrush. Other zones and instances are lag free, and perfectly playable. The Barrens is almost unplayable. Almost impossible to cast spells, pick up/turn in quests… etc.

The only saving grace is that mobs mostly aren’t attacking. They will run up and stand there… so even if it takes forever to melee attack them down or occasionally manage to cast a spell, they are (generally) not killing us.

1 Like

This needs to change I’m about ready to run of of quests and need to head into the barrens.

Hey y’all,

Thanks for the reports. We are aware and getting this investigated.

4 Likes