275 Hunter looking to continue progressing into Mythic SotFO and forward

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

I have been playing wow since its inception and been raiding since vanilla and the days of AQ, BWL and MC. I am a 273 Survival Hunter and have been playing survival since Cataclysm. I am originally from the stormrage server and been raiding on sargeras for a couple months now. currently the mythic raid team that I was progressing has to cut their team size down as there are 28 on the roster, therefore I will be seeking progression elsewhere. I have double legendaries for all 3 specs and 10 of my 11 alts have double legendaries for 2 out of their 3 specs as well. I can raid any day of the week and any time of the day. I come prepared with all consumables and carry no less than 5 stacks of each consumable (1 stack of runes). I provide my own gem and chants as my alts cover them all. same goes for raid feasts as I carry no less than 5 stacks. I am currently 9/11H with 2/11M completed (4 piece tier at 278). I run M+ when not raiding or on off-nights as my IO is currently 2742 with the goal of reaching 3K. My hunter is renown 80 on all four of the covenants as well. My current goal is to finish out 11/11H and push further than 2/11M. come Dragon flight, I will be leveling an evoker class to add to the arsenal of alts. I am reliable and willing to assist when someone needs help. If you wish to contact me, I can be reached via bnet: Geronimoe#11452. Ill be more than glad to answer any question.

These are the following alts:
Vasula - 255 Mage - Double legendary (Fire/Frost (raid/M+ lego))
Soulbrother 254 DK - ST/AOE Legendaries Frost, Double lego blood
Sadrana - 253 Paladin - Double lego Prot (raid/m+), Retribution double lego (ST/AOE - Raid/M+)
Sadrona - 253 Guardian Druid - Double lego NF/Venth
Little Morsel - 250 warlock - Double lego (same lego for Demo/Desto)
Murdarah - 249 Assassination - Double lego
Punkybooster- 239 Shaman - Double lego - Enhancement/Elemental

Thank you for taking the time out to read this. hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hey Sugafoot!

I sent a btag request - I’d love to chat!

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

We’ve decided to move over to Area 52 before the start of 9.2!

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild established on 11-28-2004 that has been a major part of the Argent Dawn community since the early days of World of Warcraft.

Raid Schedule

Wednesday/Thursday – 7PM Eastern to 10PM Eastern

Current Needs

Ranged DPS - High Need for Warlock
Priest Healer
Death Knight (DD)
Warrior
Tank

We are open to any exceptional applicant regardless of whether the spec/role/class you play is not listed above.

Contacts:
Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Still looking. I would consider a faction transfer under the right conditions. If so, the following servers I would consider going to: Zul’Jin, Illidan, Area 52, Mal’ganis and Tichondrius for the horde - Proudmoore, Stormrage or my current server: Sargeras for the Alliance. Anywhere else is a No for me. These are the servers I am interested in only.

070940MAY22 - Still looking. Would consider going ranged as an option. Primary is survival as I am optimized for it. Again, the aforementioned realms are my target audience unless, someone can do some serious convincing for me to accept.

Hello Sugafoot! [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

092302MAY22 - Still looking

Hey bud we are 2/11M looking for a hunter warlock or shaman so you have some flex on what to play we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin if your interested in chatting you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#1112 on bnet

131756MAY22 - Still looking for a raid team

190219MAY22 - Still looking for a raid team

Hey there, I’ve already hopped off for the night but we do have spots for ranged if you’d be willing to play MM/BM or any of your ranged alts. I’ll shoot you a btag tomorrow (or feel free to add me) but we’d be interested in chatting with you to see if we’re a fit!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

212238MAY22 - Still looking

242045MAY22 - still looking