274 Warlock LF raiding team/guild

My name is Sylv I am the recruitment officer for a mega guild on Stormrage and Zul’Jin called A Night Off. Our recruitment discord server is: discord.gg/anightoffrecruitment
We have 11 raid teams with various schedules, and I would love to have you come see what we have to offer. Stop by and see why we have become the largest most active guild on Stormrage!

Hey there arka! You might fit right in with us :slight_smile:
Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping this reset. Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a SOLID mythic tank! Along with anything else:)! healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING!

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+) we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey Arkadiusz!
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Hey Man,

We’re horde, we raid at 8pm - 11 pm EST Tues/ Wed,

and here’s our recruitment post: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

looking for another lock! hit me up :wink:

Hey Ark! [A]Firehawk-Proudmoore is a guild with two raiding teams: Corpse Run(M) and Twilight Fenix(H). From the sound of it, it looks like you’d be interested in joining Corpse Run which raids Tuesdays and Wednesday starting at 6-9pst/9-12est. Focusing on finishing heroic and potentially starting mythic soon, we are looking for individuals such as yourselves to fill our roster. Our team currently doesn’t have a demonology warlock and sounds like you’d be a perfect fit. We also group up very often to do mythic plus as well. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to get together with you and chat about possibly joining the guild. You can contact me via my bnet Brerellin#1558. Hope to see you in-game!

Hey there, this might be useful to you.

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but if you’re interesting in raiding cross faction/cross server, I think we might be a good fit for you. I’d love to get the chance to chat with you if you have a few minutes!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi there! I saw your post looking for a raid team and wanted to toss my guild into the mix
Below is just a bit of spam to give you a basic idea of the team and guild. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask!
Guild/Team: Leviathan [H] – US Hyjal (Team Hydra)
Raid Days: Monday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 6:30pm -9:30 pm PST
Current Progress: 2/10M
About us:
Our mythic progression focused team (Hydra) is always keeping our eyes open for new raiders to bring in.
If you are looking for a team that won’t disband anytime soon, we can put your mind at ease with the knowledge that our GM has been leading the guild for 10 years; WoW will likely die before we do!
Outside of WoW, we have an active discord and play several other games together including LoL, Back 4 Blood, Rust, ARK and Minecraft to name a few!
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask away! I’m here to help
Thanks, and have a great day!
Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdMEMzEZr66qPL8uS0dCmgx1-6cE6epVxN_aETcK5qwiUiIg/viewform

We are currently looking for a warlock for our T/W raid. We are currently 11/11N and 10/11H and will be heading into Mythic

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hello Arkadiusz,

I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks and we are presently looking for members to fill our roster. We are a mythic raiding guild with members who do enjoy keys so you won’t have to worry about pugging them. We don’t recruit for the bench so if that is something you worry about then that is a potential fear you can set aside. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, a super chill server so I hope that is something you are looking for. I will leave you with our guild’s website which has everything you need to know so feel free to read at your own leisure! If you have any questions, comments or concerns our contact information can be found on our WoWprog.

Thank you!

Hey there!

I saw you were looking for a home, and I wondered if we might be a good fit! We raid 10p-1am Eastern time which is 7p-10p Pacific time on Sun/Mon.

About the raid, our team was 7/10M in CN, our first tier together as a guild, and 7/10M in Sanctum. We are currently 5/11M (US 705). And we are no longer doing any Heroic during raid times, and instead focusing on pushing prog in Mythic.

About me, I’m the GM and raid leader, and I’ve personally gotten CE Sylvanas and 5 other CEs in prior tiers, as well as numerous Heroic end-game bosses prior to “CE” being a thing as a raid leader and GM both.

Our WoWprog page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Gaymers
Our Raider.IO page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/The%20Gaymers
I also usually give people this link to this video to get a good idea of our guild’s raiding atmosphere because this was a prog kill and it was exactly our raid in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKN9Iw1qbPc

Here’s my BattleTag and Discord (they are the same): Krystalline#1901

HI Arkadiusz, I would be interested in chatting with you about checking out our team. Details in my post here - [A] [Cenarius] <Something Shiny> lfm for Dragonflight

I think our guild might be a good fit for what you are looking for! We are going for AOTC and into mythic but it isnt mandatory by any means. We will be raiding wed/thursday 9-11 est. If youd like to chat you can add me on discord Dem#5747 or battlenet Alikona#11551. Hopeto hear from you soon!

Hey Arkdaiusz, we might be a good fit. Check out the spam below for some more information. Hit me or Cercie up if you would like to chat more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• Leadership built from former CE raiders

What we want:

**Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

*Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

*Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

*Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Hey Ark!

I think we might be a good fit for you:

Hi Ark,
Vision on Sargeras is looking for a few more DPS players to continue mythic progression. We’re currently 5/11M. Raids are Wed/Thurs 8-11:30 EST. The raid team is majority early 30s players with an emphasis on balancing real life priorities while enjoying as much of the high end content as we’re able. Long term goal is consistent CE each tier.
Discord: Dotty#6456

We might be what you’re looking for Ark!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance or Horde

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : 4/11M SoFO
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00a EST
Monday (9:00p-11:00a EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Times might be perfect for ya -

I represent a Severity Gaming, an 11 year old Gaming Community (not just a WoW Guild). We raid 1 night a week - Sundays 9p-12m EST, and are currently 3/11M with the next boss progressing pretty well. We try our best to be both a mature and inclusive group composed of players just looking to do kickass stuff with kickass people on the internet. The core of roster has been with us for 8+ years, and some even as long as 11.

Our ideal member is someone that:

1. Exhibits a strong community focused mentality.
  2. Is a genuine individual that we can mutually invest our time in and with.
  3. Plays the game well and/or has high potential and a willingness to learn and work at it.

If any of this interests you please reach out :slight_smile: - Delacour#1483

Hey thanks! Appreciate it, but not looking to get back into Mythic raiding at this point