274 ilvl Ele/Resto Shaman, Former CE Raider LF New Home

As the title states, I am on the hunt for a new guild. Came back in 9.1 to raid after taking time with my new family and have had trouble finding a guild!

Past three guilds since returning to the game have disbanded, or leadership jumped ship and left guild in shambles! Looking for a consistent place to call home that has the goal of obtaining CE in a timely manner, and has some longetivity!

Have achieved 7 CE’s over my raiding career, as well as a Realm First M-Garrosh in MoP.

Looking to stay Horde on Area 52 if I can, but am completely open to options as far as realm transfer. Will faction change for the right fit.

2 to 3 days raiding, and a 10PM EST start is best.

If you are reading this, you are interested. Toon name is Arysade on Area 52 for your research needs.

Also have a lock that I can work on if you are desperate and want to help gear it out lol.

B-Net: Ary#11651
Discord: Ary#0376

1 Like

Hello Arysade! For your consideration [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Illiel,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about your shaman. We have a fun raid and we are looking to add a healer to our team.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. We have been around a long time and are not going anywhere. People get on discord while they are running M+ or just to chat. We also have an active cross realm community.

Our primary focus is AotC and we are currently 6/11H. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. We are on Stormrage - alliance. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenlife | Sevenöut

Want to kill bosses without raiding 4 days a week? Check us out!

Most recent kill: Mythic Dausegne

Late night Weekend Raid team LFM!
Located on Mal’ganis.

We raid purely as a late night weekend team for those players who have weekday commitments and can’t afford to raid earlier in the day during the weekend.

Our leadership has raided in top 100 US guilds such as Og - US Burning Legion (US 62 at the time), Disillusion - US Burning Legion (top 100 US) and various other top 200 US guilds including Elitist Jerks and Eon who respectively competed on lesser raid schedules during their peak times.

Cutting edge will be the primary goal for the tier. Most of our spare time outside of raiding is pushing keys and gearing alts.

Our raid times are:
Saturday/Sunday
8pm -11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

We will not add days or add time greater than 30 minutes to kill a new boss.

We have players who push keys in the 2500 range. Our officers all have multiple geared alts to coordinate with any group composition.

Recruitment :

Dps: Any and all dps classes will be considered

If your class is not listed and you like our schedule, please apply - we’re always looking for great additions to our team!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

GM: Thepiece#1849
Recruiter: EMG#11389
Additional Officers: Elascious#1581

Please contact our recruiter to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!

bump for more possibilities