274 Holy Priest LF Guild

Currently 10/11 H, (recruitment boss hurt progression in current guild). Available to raid 2-3 nights a week 7:30-11:30 EST. Not a raid logger. I enjoy pushing keys. Usually active most days, if I’m not on my main, probably on one my alts. Brat7373#1620 RealID or Kookiebrat#8358 Discord (https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Bratty). Looking to get back into mythic raiding after stepping away for a couple tiers. For the horde only. No alliance guilds considered.

Hey Blinken!

I sent a discord request- would love to chat with you!

Discord FR sent…looking for a holy priest for our soon to be 3/11M raid team :slight_smile:

Hello!

Check out our recruitment post:

Hit me up if you would like to chat :wink:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 6/11M, 11/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11 M, 10/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Yo whats up Blinkenbrat

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 9/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 6pm-8pm cst, Sunday 6pm-9pm cst. Not gonna go to in depth to sell ourselves to you, but If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium