New Realm Now Open -- Aug. 27 4:30 p.m. PDT

We have opened a new realm in this region:

Name Type Timezone
Benediction PvP Eastern

With many PvP realms currently experiencing significant login queues, we’re bringing an additional realm online to handle demand. We recommend that players looking for a smoother experience move to this new realm.

Thank you!

7 Likes

So 1 server to host the several thousands in queue?

19 Likes

So ah, will there be character transfers before phase two orrrrr should i continue to wait 12 hours to log into whitemane?

Edit: 12 hours may be on the low side. Seeing about 1000 people turnover per hour. 15k in queue 30 minutes ago.

10 Likes

West Coast RP server…

2 Likes

They are adding 1 of each type as they fill up, then they add another and so on.

3 Likes

Anyone want to take bets for how long it will take this new server to reach full?

7 Likes

Are you guys considering a SA server or is this completely out of question?

4 Likes

Can we get free character transfers to any realm? It would be nice so entire guilds and friends can transfer together! Thank You!

14 Likes

I say 2-3 hours or less

2 Likes

Come back to this thread in 30 minutes lol, bet it has at least a 2 hour line then.

4 Likes

I know exactly how they are doing it, Ive been sitting in fuking ques for 12 of the last 24 hours trying to reroll onto new servers just to be told the world server is down. they need to stop hamstringing the game and just add more damn servers.

4 Likes

Cool. Give people free transfers to go there from the full servers.

6 Likes

SO level till you log out and level again on another server when you log back in…people are gonna have the level 1-10 quests down blindfolded by this logic…

11 Likes

Wow Bliz, killing the causual XP, I get an hour window and it is sucked up in queues, guess come back same time next week and hope a bunch of folks leave

1 Like

Add at least 5 more stop messing around FFS

3 Likes

Ban the AFK botters blizzard

10 Likes

Need transfuuuurz

5 Likes

We need free transfers until the servers have stabilized.

5 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/BenedictionClassic/

1 Like