272 Resto Shaman + 3 others

Recently me and a few buddies decided we want to join a structured competitive guild after most of us being gone for most of SL. Currently getting back into the swing of things raising our IOs getting into raids and gathering our skillset again. Resto shaman, Destro lock, Veng DH and our fourth can play pretty much anything but currently hes been on his WW monk. We are all skilled players and most of us have been apart of competitive guilds and have achieved personal goals and parses and teamwork driven raids/tasks. We are committed to being a great addition to a established guild and are willing to answer any questions you guys might have! More than open to run mythic + and raids to show what we got. Thank you for your time!

Please with any posts let us know your raid times as thats probably the most crucial part of joining a guild for us

Battlenet: Skkorn#11976
Discord: Skkorn#7489

Hey Skkornd!

I am writing on behalf of the Reborn and Calamitous Intent cross faction raiding community. We are on Dalaran, and raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10. Currently we are 10/11 H, and looking for more folks to push us to a consistent 20 so we can hammer through the Jailer and early mythic!

I’m going to go ahead and add you on battle tag, but if you are so inclined, you may read my super verbose recruitment thread here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Hey Skkornd!!!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 10/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 30 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hello there Skkornd!
I’m Cadenza of Agile Peacocks and we are looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks! We’re are progging mythic and we have a strong core of dedicated players, we aren’t recruiting for the bench so that isn’t something you have to worry about. Our raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday from 10pm est to 1am est. I will leave you with our website so you can learn more about it, it’s fairly extensive! If you have any comments, questions or concerns my contact information can be found on our wowprog.

Don’t be afraid to reach out!

I hope you find your home with us!

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 2/11M and AotC, and we’re looking for a healer or two, a couple dps and a tank.

We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 eastern and then typically run M+ regularly after raids and other times. We’re casually serious, joking on trash but serious on bosses. I’m personally at the lighter end of our M+ runs but we’ve got a decent number of 3-3.3k M+ folks. Lets talk!

On Bnet I’m Wrathblood#1742 and on Discord I’m Wrath#3004.

Hello :slight_smile:
Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Lets bump this up

Hey man,
Check us out:

Thanks!

Here is our guild blurb. We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore. If it works for you let us know.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey there how’s it going I’d love to chat if you have time we are looking for players to help push us past the last 3% on jailer H I’ll post my recruit thread below

Mainly Looking for Range DPS and enhance shaman for our Raid Team.
Working on Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for Any DPS to help push us over on jailer if you are an enhancement shaman please apply haha You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 DiscordRazalghoúl Illidan (H)#9871 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 10/11 Heroic SOTFO

Social Players also Welcome