271 Warrior DPS LF Raiding

Hi!

Returned back to the game and spent most of the time using mythic + to gear quickly. Looking to become involved with a heroic / mythic raiding guild again. Open to any days but looking more towards 930pm eastern or later start times to make sure there are no schedule issues.

I want to find an active group that’ll for future content! Possibly have friends that may join as well to compete.

Hi Sugaface, if you’re open to transferring servers we are looking for more raiders to round out our mythic roster. We are Volatile from Llane-Arygos, currently 8/11H with raid times Fri/Sat 10p - 1a EST. If interested to chat, please add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433.

join dads.

Hey Sugaface!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

I’m the GM of Grimfrost [A] on Emerald Dream. We’re currently recruiting more exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are 9/11 H in SFO with our sights set on CE in 9.2. We raid W/Th 830-1130 EST.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord TopGun#9498

Cerebral on A-52 - Tues-Thurs 10pm est -1am est we might be a good fit and we are looking for a serious warrior pumper. Multiple CE’s to our name. If interested add me on Bnet @ Nosthehoss#1668

Hi currentyl 8/11H,

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!