271 tank looking for guild

Hi names alex I am once again looking for a guild I’ve been having a hard time finding a right fit for me. I’m 2/11 mythic but okay to repeat progress I’m definitely learning more and more each day when it comes to tanking. (Not bad by any means) what I’m looking for is a guild I can grow as a player with and have fun with along the way. I’m in need of a late night or weekend guild due to my work schedule. I have logs and all that good stuff. If I seem like a good fit my btag is alexgozugzug#1151 and my discord is ålexx#8985 I am okay with faction changing honestly prefer to be back horde.

Hello Alex! For your consideration [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

Hey there! My guild is currently looking for a tank, we raid weekend afternoons. Only problem I foresee is we may be a little more casual than you’d prefer, we’re AOTC and light mythic focused.

Hey Alex! I’m reaching out for our 8-11pm Sat/Sun PST team that is currently 4/11M. We would love to chat with you if our guild/team sounds like a good fit. Here is our recruitment information in the post below. You will find our recruitment discord link there to reach out to us further. Hope to hear from you.

[H] 6/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)