271 BM Hunter LF Casual/Social Guild

Hey all! I’ve been an active WoW player since Cata. I’ve been bouncing around guilds on Stormrage recently after the last one I was in fell apart. I’m currently looking for a place to call home for the rest of Shadowlands and into Dragonflight.

I play the game daily and do a little bit of everything! I’m a collector at heart, so I absolutely love running old content for Pets, Mounts, and Mog. I use to do a bit of Raiding in the later patches, but wasn’t able to do much for the newest one. I’ve also done KSM every patch so far, so don’t mind running casual Mythic + with others either!

I’m not looking for anything hardcore, just a guild to hang out and spend time with. I’m not looking for a guild focused on numbers or progression over having a good time with others. I wouldn’t mind dipping back into Normal Raid, or even Heroic, but don’t have much interest in Mythic Raiding. Again, really just looking for a group of people to get along with and enjoy the game.

Wanting to stay on Stormrage, but will consider moving if needed!

1 Like

Hello! If your still looking for a new family, this is
a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there, If you want to get AotC (and we typically do all the achievement runs for the meta after we get it) my team might be for you. I typically reserve monday’s for my own personal ‘mount and mog’ day. There are several of us who like to push keys, hunt xmogs on occasion and also play other games together on our non raid days. The Heroic team is 1x/week so it’s decently casual, and we typically clear normal first. I’ll drop the guild info below, and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

Hey buddy. I would check out buffpuffpass. I really enjoyed my time their and the people are GREAT. Most active guild ive been in … inside of raid times and out.

Hey Takayuuki,

OMG you sound like a perfect for my new guild The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage! I don’t know how you’ve missed us all this time! But now I’ve found you & you can’t get away, MUAHAHHAHAHA!! LOL. J/k. You cannnnnn, if you want, but I think you’d fit in pretty well, if you wanna give us a shot!

Here is my recruitment spam if you want to learn more:

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon! I have no clue how to say your name, but if it’s Japanese & anime related you’ll get along great with my guildies!

I hope you have a wonderful rest of you day & I hope to hear from you soon!

:heart: / Jem