2700/aotc chill dps player

Current player lf guild for TWW. Currently on A52. KSM all roles, aotc in Amirdrassil and got to 2700 on Warlock and 2500 on DK. #1 demand is being chill! If I don’t like the people in it normally, I won’t like raiding with you guys, lol. Last guild had drama problems. Looking to run keys, raid 1-2 nights a week, and play the beta while it’s up. I main Demonlock but would be willing to play whatever Lock spec is best/feels best, DK, or DH, as well as Augvoker (keys only). Currently guildless, got 3/8H first week on my only prog night, 2100 IO in keys, mostly playing for fun rn on an alt. My Disc is daxiongzuo and my logs/RIO are visible as Krosnis-Area52 (or Onixidia-Area52 for my current key toon). Looking for a consistently aotc guild that might do low level mythic prog for newer players and has a key group. DM me for offers/questions.

We’re looking for raider in my guild. We raid Tuesday/Wed 8-11pm est. We’re on Stormrage alliance. Is that something you might be interested in?

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
2 healers (any)
3 dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader has Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to do the work and move in to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey man, check out our recruitment post:

Hit me up in discord :slight_smile: Arth#0814

Hey there!

I’m Nab from “Dont Tease Me Bro”, a mythic raiding guild for TWW. We’ve made significant progress in Season 3, and while we’re taking a laid-back approach for Season 4, we’re focused on rebuilding for the challenges of War Within. Our goal is to return stronger than ever and surpass our achievements from last season.

We’re seeking dependable raiders who can enjoy the journey, including the occasional wipe on bosses, while also being committed to learning from mistakes and supporting each other’s progress. If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d thrive in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Disc: mooney4629
Btag: Mooney#12761
Application: MSG via Discord to apply

Teams:
Team Onslaught (Mythic Prog/goal CE in mind Focused Group)
Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST

Team Vendetta (AoTc/Mythic Casual Focused Group)
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm EST

With the upcoming TWW expansion, you can join our guild from any realm without needing a server transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hello Krosnis,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We are a very casual friendly, active guild of veteran wow players recruiting more like-minded players.

Aside from our 2 raid nights we also have a mythic+ night on Fridays to help fill peoples vaults or push keys. We are very laid back and hold a friends first motto. We are very trusting of our members so we do not have traditional loot rules and also do not have an attendance policy. We are fully aware real life takes priority so all we tell people is show up if you want to raid or run keys!

We are not a traditional copy/paste massive guild that invites everyone with a pulse. We like to get to know our raiders and actually make friends that lasts longer than a singular raid teir or expansion. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet- JTMack#1968

Added you on discord

Hey there,

Beta is HERE! Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817

Greetings Krosnis!

I am so chill that I forgot why I am here. Oh yeah, guild recruitment! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey my guild Peons is recruiting. Here the link to our post:

Thanks for your interest.