270 Warlock LF 1 night AOTC or M+ Guild

Hello, I’m a former mythic raider. Really wanna look into getting in an AOTC guild with some M+ tossed in, i main a 270 Alliance warlock, I actively look to get keystone master every patch. My last guild got AOTC Jaina than quit because life and other stuff happened. I’ve been searching for a team/guild that can work with my work schedule since 9.2 and have been pugging everything. It would be great if I could find a team with a raid time of Monday- Friday 1 day or maybe 2 day raid week and start time about 7 PM pst or later. Really miss that tight knit feel, where everyone knows each other and has fun together. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Aphielean! is a newly formed guild with 15-18 raiders so far. We all have families and jobs and know real life happens. We raid Tues-Wed 10-12:30 EST. I’ll leave our post below, feel free to add us I’d love to chat on discord if you’re interested!

Hey! If you’re available on Sunday evenings, we might be a great fit for you! I’d love to get the chance to chat if you have some free time!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 10/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current servers or guilds if you only want to raid with us!

Contact Amerrol#1654

Still potentially looking!