270 Rogue lf Season 4 and Dragonflight

As stated, looking for a mythic raiding guild for Season 4 and dragonflight!

I’m a previous hardcore raider from wrath-legion, and have recently returned and am ready to give it my all! I’ve raided at a top level in many different types of guild but i’m actively searching for AotC and a guild that is willing to give it their all!

Willing to transfer and or race change to join the guild if its the right fit. Anytime at night is available, but I am EST, so i’d prefer to stay around that timezone.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

-Rightz
Rights#1718

Hello there, I have spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my guild blerb below and if interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit.

bump! :slight_smile: still lookiing-

Hey! If you’re down to raid on a 1-night schedule with a bunch of ex-CE guys, I think we might be a good fit. I’d love to chat if you get a second!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hi there! I’m from Serious Casuals on Stormrage. We understand the necessity of having other priorities and obligations. Serious Casuals is home to players that love to challenge themselves in the game but can’t commit every waking moment to WoW. We’re all about game/life balance!

We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays 8-11pm Server/Eastern time. Our goals are to get AOTC, do some Mythic Progression, and set up a team for Dragonflight.

We are completely fine with cross faction raiding if you’d like to trial with us first to get a sense of our team! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Discord Contact: Sanizeda#5477
Battle Net: Niasora#1214

bumps :slight_smile: still opening my options

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hey hey! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight! Our focus currently is to push through and get AOTC quickly with the goal to get to mythic. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slight_smile:

Raid Times:
Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843