270 MM hunter LF 2 day guild

270 MM hunter returning to the game. I have double 291 legendaries and 4pc. Previous CE experience in WoD and Legion with mythic raiding experience dating back to BRF in WoD. I took a break from the game to focus on real-life commitments and finally have the time needed to dedicate to mythic raiding. I would prefer to stay on Area-52, but I would consider transferring to another server if the fit is right. Horde only. I can provide previous logs upon request as I have transferred servers multiple times throughout the years. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello,

4/11M is a PvE focused guild on Area-52 looking for other people to push Cutting Edge. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday with an optional Monday guild event day from 8-11 PM EST and are looking for people to help solidify our raid roster. We want dedicated players who play more than just the hours inside of raid so we can get to know one another more and build a community.

ABOUT US
The Last Pull is a newly established raiding team needing ranged DPS to solidify our raid roster. We’re primarily looking for warlock, mage and boomkins. However, our goals are to set up an additional 2nd raid team that we are recruiting for. We are willing to trial all ranged classes for team 1!

Mythic Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11pm EST and an optional guild event day on Monday 8-11PM EST.

Our 2nd raiding team will be a more casual group of raiders who are wanting to push higher content but at a slower rate, and people who haven’t raided mythic before but are interested.

There are multiple members in the guild who are casual players, participate in PvP and we have a couple M+ players who push high keys.

REQUIREMENTS FOR MYTHIC RAIDING TEAM
New members are required to go through a trial period of 2 weeks with the raiding team.
Previous mythic raid experience, and AOTC of the current raid tier.

CONTACTS
Aca - Bnet: deadinside#11739
Discord: jesus of new jersey#1888

Hurrican/Zac - Bnet:Zanydruid#1184649
Discord:Myroseon#4613

Sitris - Bnet: Sitris#1709
Discord: Sitris#1302

Guv - Bnet:Satun#1308
Discord:Guvnor#6064

Hey we have a Mon/Tuesday night raiding guild, on Area 52. Currently 2/11M and looking for RDPS. Here is my discord if you want, would love to chat.

Heat#2067

hi there,

we raid sun/mon 8-11pm est and are currently 11/11 H. We are looking for a dedicated hunter to push mythic with. if you’re interested, hit me up @ jrzo#1414 on bnet

cheers

Hi there! Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Lorfir!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for a hunter!

We raid on Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. Our current prog is 10/11H with the intent of hitting Mythic bosses after AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with the majority of our members having achieved Keystone Master, and several pushing for Keystone Hero!

If you are interested, feel free to apply: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/the-numpty-brigade/main

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Hello Lorfir!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Hey Lorfir!

I saw you were looking for a home, and I wondered if we might be a good fit! We raid 10p-1am Eastern time which is 7p-10p Pacific time on Sun/Mon. I didn’t see you list any specific days/times for your raid, so figured I’d ask!

About the raid, our team was 7/10M in CN, our first tier together as a guild, and 7/10M in Sanctum. We are currently 5/11M (US 705). And we are no longer doing any Heroic during raid times, and instead focusing on pushing prog in Mythic.

About me, I’m the GM and raid leader, and I’ve personally gotten CE Sylvanas and 5 other CEs in prior tiers, as well as numerous Heroic end-game bosses prior to “CE” being a thing as a raid leader and GM both.

We are in search of stronger DPS for our team, and I wanted to link you our WoWprogress page and RaiderIO to see if you think our guild and raid is what you’re looking for!

Our WoWprog page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Gaymers
Our Raider.IO page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/The%20Gaymers
I also usually give people this link to this video to get a good idea of our guild’s raiding atmosphere because this was a prog kill and it was exactly our raid in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKN9Iw1qbPc

Here’s my BattleTag and Discord (they are the same): Krystalline#1901