270 4pc Resto shaman looking to get back into raiding

Just looking for a new home to start up raiding again Mainly been doing M+ Since 9.2 started and did some light raiding with some friends in Normal looking to expand into Heroic and Mythic content

I want to stay horde

My timezone is CST

Im pretty active in game and looking for others that are the same.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
2/11M 10/11H SoFO

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378), or Aureliee (Aurelie#11489)

Hello Nynez!
I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore! While we are an Alliance guild and you wanna stay Horde, with cross faction raiding coming up very soon it’s only a safe assumption that cross faction guilds are right around the corner! So the change would only be temporary if you choose to make yourself at home with us! We’re in search of like minded individuals for mythic prog and keys and we have an active community that likes to hang out in discord. So if you wanna learn more about us, I will leave you the website!

I hope you can find a home with us! <3

playing some early morning or late night Apex cant decide what is time really

Hi there! We are in need of a Resto Sham for our group :slight_smile:

We are on Zul’jin - Horde.

We are currently 11/11N - 7/11H.
We raid Fri/Sat - 9-12PM (EST)

Easy-going group, but focused on progging and clearing bosses and looting corpses :slight_smile:
Would like to have a chat with you if you are interested!
You can contact me @ Copesetic#11970 (B Net) or Copesetic#8686 (Discord).

Hope to hear from ya bud!

Not sure what times youre looking for but feel free to check us out.

Hey Nynez!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps/heals to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

Got some logs now for some bosses feel free to look them up! i dont think i can post them here

[H] Jetski-Illidan
10/11 Normal 8/11 Heroic 30% pull on Ryg
Tues/Wed 6:30-9:30 EST

Active guild formed a couple of weeks before SoFo. We are a mixture of aotc and CE raiders who wanted to create a toxic free atmosphere. We have multiple people in the guild pushing m+ keys (20+). We have people who push CR.

Discord: Doom#2420
Btag: auboy12#1936