268 Rshaman LF Semi-Hardcore guild

Hello, I am Skkorn I have been playing since BC but competitively raiding in Cata. I am looking for a good community of players that are putting in the time and effort. I just came back to the game from playing the beginning of SL about 1 month ago and looking for a group to go into DF with and finish off the remainder of this expansion. I have parsed 3rd in the US back in MoP in MSV and had success in EN and a few other raids. I also love pushing mythic + past just the average 2.5k IO rating and being the best player I can be. I have two buddies who came back the same time I did that I would like to be able to come with me, MM hunter and a Destro/affliction warlock. Depending on the vibe and raid schedule I am interested and excited to hear from all the guilds recruiting !

[US][H][Area-52] Crescent
Discord | 18+ |

ABOUT US: We are a returning semi-casual guild. Once upon 8.3 we were in full swing, with helping over 150 people reach AOTC! With multiple members KSM. After 9.0 AOTC and a collection of KSM, the guild simply fell to the wayside as Coronvirus, Life decisions, and Bigfoot slowly weakened the guild.
We actively recruiting everyone who is interested in having fun playing WoW, doesn’t bring toxicity to a guild, and wants to make friends that lasts through thick and thin.
Current Progression: 7/11 Heroic SFO

We are looking for:
Dedicated players with an active mindset
Misc Tanks for keys
2 Healer(Prefer Resto Shamn)
4 DPS Hunters, Monks, Mages preferred

RECRUITING: We are accepting all levels, but are primarily looking for lvl 60 looking to do:
Mythic+ in the Evenings
Heroic SFO Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Poss. H SFO Wedn 8-10pm EST
Reach Out Links:
GM: klem #2413
Asst GM: pela#3061
Recruitment OF: em#9262

Tichondrius - Horde
10/11H - Wednesday/Friday 7:30-10:30pm PST

Looking to revamp our raid roster and get into mythic progression asap! Active Adult guild with high goals of pushing Cutting Edge raiding. We have many players pushing mythic+ keystones and averaging out at 2.7kIO with our highest players pushing 3.5k.

Our guild has competed in MDI events and will be looking to continue forming groups for those competitions.

Needs:

• 1 Healer (Resto Shammy, Holy Priest)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Boomy, Shadow, Elemental)
  • Melee DPS (Warrior, DK)

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 6/11M, 11/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11 M, 10/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey man, sounds like we are right up your alley.

Take a look: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Yo whats up skkorn!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 9/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 6pm-8pm cst, Sunday 6pm-9pm cst. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 9/11H SoFO
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hello Skkorn
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 3/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I think we might be a great fit! I’d love to get the chance to chat with you if you have a minute!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hi! My guild is 11/11H + 1/11M looking to do some casual mythic raiding and could use a healer to help round out our roster (and are open to xrealm raiders for the tier, so no transfer necessary). We raid 2x a week: fridays 9pm-12am EST and sundays 4-7pm EST, and have additional alt raid/m+ nights with the guild. If you’re interested in talking more you can add me on Discord at cloe.nd#2073. Cheers!