265 Sub Rogue LF New Home

Hey everyone i have been a rogue main since vanilla I am currently a 265 Sub rogue but can play all three spec’s very optimally.
I do also have a maxed level character of every class depending guild needs.

I am looking achieve AOTC and do Mythic content every tier (doesn’t have to be CE but want some mythic prog)
I am 11/11N and 7/11H. Sofo
I am currently on horde but willing to faction change I also have 3/4 tier set I enjoy pvping I also run mythic plus keys 15 and above.
My preferred raid times are anything between 7pm est and 12am est two days a week. I could possibly Raid weekends but would prefer week nights. Logs are available upon request please drop your spam Below if you are interested and thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Hello! - We are alliance stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 7/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time! We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Tanks:
Open if interested

Healers:
Pref - Hpally - Can flex to play ret
Disc Priest - Can flex to play shadow

DPS:
Rogue
WW
Ehn Shaman
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

I’m the GM of Grimfrost [A] on Emerald Dream. We’re currently recruiting more exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are 6/11 H in SFO with our sights set on CE in 9.2. We raid W/Th 830-1130 EST If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord TopGun#9498

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

1 Like

7/11H 1/11M Horde Area 52

Our short-term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately become a top US 200 guild. All of our leadership sports cutting-edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD.

Currently Looking for:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest/Holy
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS
DPS With Heal OS

We are always looking for more though!

Raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. 7:45 PM-11 PM EST

Discord Invite Code: [NQNM]
Direct Link to Application: discord.gg/YKDUMdUJEy
Personal: Vexent#5611
Btag: Famous#1934

1 Like

Thank you guys for your post I appreciate your time!

We are a little off on your preferred times but check us out!

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog

10/11 N

3/11 H

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Tanks: Pally/DH/Druid/Warrior

Healers: Disc or Holy Priest

DPS HIGH NEED: Mage, Spriest, WW, Warlock, Warrior

DPS Medium: Ret, Hunter, DH, Druid, DK

Don’t Need: Shaman

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next patch we will likely move to a 2 day raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

yo, check out the forum post i just made, hmu if interested Thrall (H) (cross server raid team) – Throwbois Fri/Sat 10pm-12am EST LF DPS and Healers

Hey! My name is Doomzz and I am the recruitment officer for the guild Jetski-Illidan. We are a mixture of Aotc and CE raiders. We formed the guild to create a fun toxic free raiding atmosphere and push mythic content. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 EST. We have a wide variety of players doing pvp pushing 20+ keys etc. We strive to keep our raiding atmosphere toxic free. If you was to be interested you can contact me on discord at Doom#2420. Thank you for the time bud and I hope the tier has been great for you!

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 2/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey! My name is Kenzie and I run the HR/Recruitment for [H] Parse Mechanics. We are an Illidan Raiding and Mythic + guild with the goal of pushing end game content. We are currently 7/11H and would love to have you check us out! We have a great group of people with the same mindset. Message me back with any questions in discord ( Kenzie_317#7082) or message Moon our GM in discord (Zxg#3934) .

Hey there were currently looking for a rogue for a core spot! were still building drama free will get CE but not rushing atm

US [H] Illidan Jetski — Lead by multi-CE leads/officers jetski is a newly formed guild looking to finish out heroic [7/11] this coming week and hop in to mythic prog , We formed after leaving toxic CE guilds wanting a more relaxed and toxic free raid atmosphere. We are all a big group of friends who enjoy the game and pushing mythic content. There are plenty of IO and CR pushers in the guild when we are not raiding.

Disc " Mission#1622

Hi Nuckin, friends and I are putting together a semi-casual guild on Stormrage Alliance. We have known each other for 10+ years playing in many different MMOs/games like EQ/RS/FF. . Our GM and fellow officers have had success running several heroic/mythic raiding guilds over Wow’s lifetime, as well as experience in casual mythic raiding all the way up to US top 40 guilds. Our times will be 7-10 central, Tu/TH. Looking to do aotc/mythic content down the line (on a relaxed schedule) as we get our raid slots filled. If that sounds like it aligns with your goals hit me up! Nomane#11660