265 destro lock looking for AOTC group

Currently on Kil’Jaeden (pst) looking for a cst or est server since I’m in Tennessee. Will server transfer for right fit. 3/11H due to current raid times are too late.

1 Like

Hey there, we are on Illidan, we raid sat/sun 7pm est if that works. We are 10/11H looking for some dps to get mr nipples down then continuing to build for season 4 and dragonflight.

My disc is yabigchoob#1967 if you are interested.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 7-930pm CST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi, Skrooge!

I am writing on behalf of Reborn of Dalaran. Our server, and guild are EST. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST, and we would love to have another Warlock to help us push past Anduin to get our AoTCs.

If you want my super long winded book, you can find it here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or you can just contact me at Nephilim#1432 !

We might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested.

Best of luck in your search!

We are a once a week raiding guild/community we raid on Thursdays 9:30 PM EST till 00:30. we also do a lot of mpluses, you dont need to swap servers unless you eventually want to. (lots of our people did)

More info in our official recruiting post HERE also there is a link to our chat in discord in case you wanna look around and ask more questions!

/We are currently 8/11H and are looking for a lock

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a warlock. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hey there, we’re currently in need of another Warlock for our chill mythic prog if Alliance could be considered? I’ll leave our copy-paste below but please reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat more!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436

Hello Skrooge! We’re on a CST based server and if you’re interested in mythic and alliance, we’d love to chat!

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Progression: 3/11M (with 25% best pull on Dasausage first night)

Currently recruiting:

• Balance Druid (medium priority)
  • Hunter (high priority)
  • Mage (high priority)
  • Warlock (high priority)
  • Shadow Priest (high priority)
  • We are always open to exceptional players of all dps classes

Main thing we look for is fit, if your goals are the same as ours and you mesh well with us we’re open to pretty much anyone!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras 2

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:

(http:// apply. volatile. one/) (just get rid of the spaces)

If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286), Kiwi (Kiwi#1619), or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

Raid Times: Wednesday + Friday (7pm Central Start)

Who are we? Eternal is a guild with a prominent start in 9.0 looking to re-build leading into Dragonflight. Baseline expectations for members include no racism, sexism, or ignorance. We formed with the goal of becoming a tight-knit community while maintaining a competitive level of play. Our goal is to represent skillful and respected members of the community with an organization they can be proud to be a part of. Although our current focus is on raiding within Shadowlands; this does not mean that we are not focused on other aspects of the game itself. We are also seeking out respective members in the Mythic +, PvP, and even casual community (Not everything in the game has to be super serious; we enjoy taking a breather for high-end content as well!).

Guild Goals: Our goal is to operate a fluid community with all-encompassing aspects of World of Warcraft to be accounted for. Our ideal community would have players of all skill levels to be able to mingle and uplift one another to promote a healthy community.

Expectations: Progression roster requirements include a Mythic +15 done on the week, being prepared prior to the raid (doing homework outside of raid), and having add-ons including (but not limited to) Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, and Deadly Boss Mods. Able to be versatile and respectful of others in the community despite the status of progression. We also expect our raiders to be on time consistently, and we expect a heads up if they can’t make a raid night. Meter-padding while sacrificing mechanical play or ignoring priority target damage in order to improve parse is absolutely not acceptable. We strive to improve every pull, but we appreciate all feedback to remain constructive and respectful.

We expect raiders to bring a vibrant personality and a raid ready attitude. We are a goofy bunch that meshes very well together BUT we expect an equal passion for raiding and killing new content. Raid synergy is incredibly important to us; Especially while preparing to wipe repeatedly on progression kills. We also require our raiders to be vocal on Discord during progression–especially those assigned specific tasks–as communication only aids progression.

Linktr.ee/Eternal.Guild

Hello Skrooge!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

Hey Skrooge,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. Raid times are Fri. & Sat. 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time!