265 Lock LF Guild

twist twist yes

Hey nerd we are 10/11H jailer to 12% so AOTC soon and 2/11M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est I saw you out Pm would 8 work? I’m adding you on disc hope to talk soon

GPA is a newer guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well. We are about a month old and after just 4 heroic raid nights are 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde. We also have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hi Nerdylock,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 10/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi Nerdylock,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Hey,

We’re trying to build a strong core for AOTC this tier, maybe mythic in the future (we’re all a bit tired of the mythic raiding scene). If you’re willing to hop around factions, you can check us out.

Hi Nerdylock, we might be a good fit depending on the raid times you are looking for. Take a look at our post and feel free to reach out if you are interested. Btag: Rip#1288

Best of luck in your search!

Hello Nerdylock!

I am a Recruitment officer for and we are looking to expand our core raid team to finish out heroic, as well as run higher keys. We are currently 8/11H, Lunar Blade is located on Mal’Ganis[H]. If you would like to learn more about us and our community we have created please take a minute and check out our Recruitment forum! No longer recruiting- Delete POST
Thank you :slight_smile:
-Oxyium

updated info again. I can’t raid Thursday/Sundays unless it’s after 12AM EST! :slight_smile:

hehe XD :slight_smile:

Bump for the homie

Greetings Nerdylock!

In case you are considering the Alliance, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current progression: 11/11 N, 4/11 H

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

love in the air :slight_smile:

Read my post first thanks :slight_smile:

again I can’t make Thursdays unless it very late thanks :smiley:

BALL OUT Yall!

Hey Nerdy
I did read your post, and I think we may be a fit for you. Our raid times are 1 hour off from your availabliity, but perhaps you have some flex?

Check us out: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Bnet:Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

legendary out

hehe XD hai

Hey there! My name is Sylv and I am the recruitment officer for a mega guild called “A Night Off” on Stormrage and Zul’Jin. We have 11 Raiding Teams total and I know we could find you a home.
Our recruitment discord server is: discord.gg/anightoffrecruitment