262 Prot Pally LF Weekend or 9-12 EST team

262 Prot Pally LF a weekend or 9-12 EST raid team, preferably AOTC/Mythic Prog. Former CE tank. Can play any tank that may be needed. Any questions please add Veqoh#1387

Hi just looked at your post and would like to have you we are a newly formed guild focused on Aotc raiding and M+! we are looking for a tank and all DPS for our raid team right now and raid sundays 12pm-3pm EST! Here is my info
if you are interested Disc-Bearbite755#7699 and battle net is- Bearbite755#1702
Guild Name & Server: Bird Kingdom ; Bleedinghollow (Horde)

Raid Days & Time: Sundays; 12pm - 3pm Server (ET) / 9am - 12 pm (PT)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Add Bearbite755#7699 / FrankTank69#8144 ; Btag: Bearbite755#1702 / FrankTank69#1848

Raid Requirements: Experience preferred, but not necessary , double legendary and a +15 done each week since some BIS loot comes from dungeons.

Current Raid Needs: All DPS and hybrid players welcome

Newly formed guild willing to teach mechanics and help with any class questions. We want a calm raiding environment where everyone carries their weight so no one else has to. In need of a tank and all DPS including hybrid
DPS willing to off spec heals and tank. Our goal for this guild is to get Aotc every tier, if possible we would like to progress into mythic to add some challenge to the team after Aotc is achieved.
Mythic plus is another aspect of the game we enjoy doing but also feel it is important to do at least one 15 a week for the best vault options. we want all involved and to have the opportunity to run keys and not have certain
groups only running together. A social environment is an important part as well even if you don’t want to raid we will still be running some lower keys and have an optional night for alts and those who don’t want to push into
heroic with us.

Hey there! My guild is looking for a new tank, I’d love to talk more

Who we are : Whiskay Wonders - Tichondrius [H]
Raid times : Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

About us:
We are a laid back group of good raiders. We haven’t forgotten that the game is just that, a game ! We are looking for those interested in raiding with a casual environment that wont rage kick you and start screaming at each other when things start to get a little tough. We formed at the end of legion and have hit AOTC on each tier.

Looking for :
Players who are laid back, and interested in having some fun. Life has caught up with many of our core raiders. Between returning to work, kids, and school our attendance is lacking. The focus is heroic prog currently. We’re 8/11 and looking for AOTC once again.

Tanks : Yes ! We have lost our main tanks to work/deployments

Healers : Have a solid core of heals, open to more or off spec

DPS : Looking for ranged and melee

All classes and specs will be considered depending on level of play.

Feel free to message me on Bnet: Niko#13591 or Discord: Rachael#9427 for more info!

HI :wave::grin:
BiOL is looking for a self-sufficient Main Tank for our Mythic Prog raid team.
Below is our info if interested, I’ll also add you to Battlenet if you want to give me a poke there or in discord Tariya#5813