262 Boomkin LF Progression Guild

Hello,

I’m just going to be real. I play the game to have fun. I want to raid, push keys, and become a better player. I have three people on my friends list and I get lonely a lot when playing. I get denied key groups, socially awkward in my guild as there are “clicks”, and just not having fun. I’m not looking for pity, I’m looking for a guild that I can belong in.

About myself:
I am 37 living in good old Great Lakes Region of US (not Mid-West but I have the accent). Wife, kid, dog, easy lame job, balding, overweight, but hey, loves video games. There is nothing I love more than getting on my Cub Cadet mower with a cold Coors Light with my brand new white New Balance shoes on a Saturday morning and shooting finger guns to my neighbor as he does the same. I love to grille huge pieces of beef, particularly a Rib-eye steak, and match that up with potatoes, garlic toast, and maybe a Stella Artois. I love WoW, my new PC, and many other games. Avidly watch Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Amazon Video, Disney+. Wheel of Time is my jam. I am a typical Dad.

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla (beta actually). Experience is as follows:
Vanilla - cleared Naxx 40 on a priest
TBC - Sunwell cleared on a hunter
WotLK - 10 Heroic Lich King on hunter
Cata - 10 Heroic DS (Natural Selection, server 4th) on a hunter
MoP - 10 Heroic SoO (Natural Selection, server 4th) on a hunter
WoD - AotC all bosses on paladin (guild fell apart, took a break)
Legion - AotC all bosses on paladin (NS tried to get back together, failed)
BfA - 11/12 M Ny’Alotha (Natural Selection) on warlock
SL - 6/10 M CN (druid, hunter, paladin, warlock), 8/10 M SoD (warlock). 600+ pulls on M Sylvanas. Currently 9/11 N SFO and 1/11 SFO.

I am looking for a night raiding guild as I am EST. Preferably anytime between 7PM - 12AM EST. I just don’t like raiding on Sundays, the other 6 days I would love to get away from my family and responsibilities. I would like Cutting Edge progression, mythic plus key pushing, and overall great guild. I am ready to server and faction change (but faction won’t matter really soon, but still).

Why must you ask, would I want to leave my current guild? I joined in hopes of bringing back nostalgia with an old guild and playing with friends. Also, the recruited promised that the group I would be in would, “Push mythic quickly.” We are currently struggling on normal and I am getting a bit bored and anxious to get going into heroic/mythic. I was hooked on an idea and it just isn’t panning out.

What you will get with me. First, I try to be a great person to be around. I’ve been playing since 2004, I know the game. I hate toxicity, abuse, and negativity. I want to kill digital creatures for fun. Second, I try my hardest to be the best and perform the best. I do have logs for performance, you can search up Metzu, but they will only show a few normal bosses and one heroic boss. I make mistakes, everyone does. But I want to learn and get back trying to actually progress. Lastly, you will get a Boomkin, duh. What healer doesn’t want innervate?

Please contact me directly for recruitment.
Discord: Metzu#2467
BNet: Metzu#1208

Hey there Metzu!

My guild is looking for someone just like you! We are looking to progress as far as we possibly can through Raid and Pushing Keys all the time. Some of our people are focused on KSM.

We are a laid back and family friendly guild. Everyone is welcome and everyone matters. We may not be top hot shots, but we are a group of people who enjoy the game. It is a place to get away at times and have fun.

I did send you a discord invite and if you are interested, lets chat!

TeamBSquared is currently recruiting a Boomkin. We are raiding Friday/Saturday 8:30 PM EST. we are a new/small guild building a core raiding roster. We will start normal progression tomorrow, and begin heroic progression in due time.

Reply here or DM me some time and i’ll give you some more details :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shadun

Howdy Metzu,

Im recruiting for < Genesis Gaming >. We are a currently forming group of friends who have played together in the past and achieved CE a few times. We are building a strong foundation of relaxed raiding environment while getting things done. Down for key pushing and pvp as well. Our raid times are 10pm - 1am EST. We are also currently on Area 52, so no transfer (save that money!).

Ive been playing WoW since early vanilla, so I’ve been around myself. If you’re looking to just hang out, have fun and get some dragon kills please hit me up. I’d be happy to speak to you more.

Havoks#11233 (bnet) or Havoks#1654 (Discord)

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 7/11H, 11/11H SoTFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 2/11H, 7/11N SotFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 4/11H SotFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 6/11N SoTFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/11N, 6/11H SotFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 6/11N SotFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Without talking your ear off I’ll just leave our post, we are a 2 day guild 7/11H 11/11N (Anduin 50%) and would be very interested to see you app.

Hey Metzu!! Sorry to see you’re unhappy in your current guild. We might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : 5/11H SoFO
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00a EST
Monday (& Friday temporarily) (9:00p-12:00a EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Not sure if you are open to a server transfer but we are always looking for more t o join our community for progression raidin, Mythic plus etc. Here is our current ad post below and contact info. I also sent you a btag request should you want to chat further.

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Progression: 1/11H, 7/11N
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm(pull time) - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300
Bnet:Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS (who do not raid log and want to be active outside of raid) - warrior , DK and WW monk would be a bonus.

DPS with healing offspecs

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Play the game. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hey Metzu,

(10/11N,2/11H) is a new guild of returning friends on Area 52 with CE leadership looking to achieve CE in 9.2 in a fun and relaxed environment. We are looking to add one boomie for heroic/mythic prog. Raid times are Mon/Wed 7-10 EST. I think you would be a great fit in our guild/culture as a player and more importantly as a person.

If you are interested at all or have any questions, I added you on discord.
Hope to hear from you soon!

-Shiftmo
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for AOTC/Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Tanks: Anything but Brewmaster

Healers: All

DPS: All

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Hi there!

Check out Extra Crispy, Horde on Area-52! 10/10m SoD and 9/11h current tier.

I am bumping this thread. I chose and was recruited into a guild, but left due to the severe toxicity of its members. I thought it would be a safe home, but instead found it not to be a good fit. Please contact me directly with your guild details as I would like a great guild to be part of. I am also including that I play a Paladin (Rykuz) as both Prot and Ret, and a Hunter (Rytzu). I would love to play anything, I just want to play. Thank you.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 10/11 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Metzu,

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use a player like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord!

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158