~2600io Rdruid LF Keys/Heroic/Mythic

Hey,

Looking for a guild and or group to run with as title says :slight_smile: Will time all 20s + and beyond, lf some pumpers!

I am 7/8H 2/8M on a casual 4hr week raid. 415ilvl. Although it is not a requirement, I would like to raid – but not more than 6-8 hours per week main raid.

Something I am searching for in a guild is a dedicated alternate night :smiley: I enjoy keeping alts, raids + keys.

Prefer chill environment, no toxic/ragers/isms
Can provide logs etc on request
Look forward to hearing from you!

Yo! Would be interested in chatting about a trial.

Our guild raids Tuesday 9-12 and Sunday 8-11 EST and we are currently 8/8H 3/8M (nearly 4/8M).

Please reach out on discord if you are interested: Williams#5152

Hi.

We are currently 3/8M.
Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM PST (west coast time)

Add me on BTAG - Fishizzle#1162 or Discord Fish#6453

Hey there ! If you are looking to Faction/Server transfer, we could use a resto druid! We do have a dedicated raid night for alts and we do offer everything you are looking for !

Hello all !

< Wired - Stormrage >
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.
Current Prog: 8/8H, 2/8M

Wired has been around since 2008 and has been Mythic raiding each tier we were together. We took a hiatus from the second patch of BFA to current. We have veteran players and new players alike. We carry an active discord and a promising community that runs M+s. Most of our players also play various games together so it’s not just WoW but its focused WoW. We also host a completely open raid on friday nights, where everyone in the guild is welcomed to join.

Current Needs:

Healers: 1 core spot open
DPS (Range): Any class considered, Priority on Mage/Elemental Shaman
DPS (Melee): Enhancement Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter

Any players who would like to play the game in a more casual way !

Questions? Feel free to message an officer!

Questions:
Azgarde: Azgarde#1282 (Bnet) // Azgarde#2158 (Discord)
Kaldormu: Divader#1585 (Bnet) // Brycan#8227 (Discord)

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, and is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! Cleared up to H Raz on our first raid week as a guild. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:

Resto Druid

Holy Pally

Holy/Disc Priest

Ele Sham

Lock

Mage

S Priest

Straight Outta Varrock is looking for a main healer and a few DPS for our core progression group into Mythic. We are AOTC and 2/8 M. Our raid times are T/Th 9pm to 12am EST with an alt run on Fridays.

Desired Healers: Holy Paladin, Shaman

All other classes and roles are welcomed to apply.

We also have multiple Mythic + groups and already have KSM.

Please feel free to reach out to me in game (k1ngw0rth#1327) or through discord (k1ngw0rth#3729).

Good afternoon Avvel!
Not sure what faction your real character is but if alliance is doable for you, we are always looking for healers for our high key teams and a resto druid for our weekend mythic raid.
Check out or boring spam below and feel free to poke me in disc for less boring chat if we fit for you and seem like a good home! We may also have cookies, cheese, and sarcastic sense of humors.

My disc is Tariya#5813 and good luck to you in your hunt regardless :+1:

Add me on Bnet if you are looking for a consistent tank to run keys. Im 411 prot warrior 2462 IO. Btag GenØcíde#1822

Hi! We are looking for a resto druid for our main team. We are currently 7/8H and 2/8M. I look forward to hearing from you!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:30-11:30pm EST and have an alt raid on Saturdays. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there, looking to doing early mythic at a minimum this season. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

If you’re open to going alliance - we’re 2/8M and looking for a DH for our mythic raid team.

Tu/W 8-11 EST.

Check our post out here:

[A] Superiority Complex - 2 day! 2/8M - LFM! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)