260 Resto Druid LF Raiding

Long time raider since 2004 LF AOTC/CE Raiding add my discord Moonfalauras#2531

1 Like

You didn’t include a schedule.

thanks for the free bump still looking

still looking

still looking for home

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Tasdina, Alliance on Emerald Dream could possibly be in need of a healer for this tier. Currently 5/11H and finished SoD at 8/10M. If youd like to talk then please add or message me on discord at Mortiia#6352. We raid Wed/Thur 730-1030 Central. Hope to hear from you soon!

Friend request sent on Disc!!!

up up up lets gooo

still looking

Hi were looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

bout Us-
Northrend Neck-Beards is the Semi-Hardcore Raiding team of the Massive multi guild Loyal Beyond Blood / Loyalty Beyond Blood – Stormrage[A]. We are a Brand new team with the Leadership core being experienced mythic raiders. We are Focused on pushing as far into mythic as humanly possible without Developing a toxic environment. \

Expectations-
We are going to have Grounds rules when it comes to Progression to remove the question if people are pulling there weight and not. - Explained more in the Interview. There is not a Spec Requirement as long you are pulling the Damage your spec can do. If your lacking in the Logs the leadership team will coach you on your Spec if your struggling to keep up but we don’t offer free rides. CE is the Goal.

Raid Times – Tues, Thurs, Friday 10:30pm Est – 1:30am Est

What We Need-
2 Tanks, 1 Tank Sub / off Spec
4 Healers, 1 Healer Sub / off Spec
5 MDPS
6 RDPS
2 DPS Subs
No Hunters

Subs are going to be able to get on Farm Nights within reasons and we are making Sure that everyone is going the Achievements to make it fair.

For Anymore Questions or you like to interview message Nororango#3749 on discord or Nororango#1882 on BNET

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 7/11 H LF Raiders

Progression: 12/12 N, 7/12 H

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sundays nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing up into the 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

still looking

Ill throw our hat down here.

still looking

yo, check out my recent forum post, hmu if interested