260 Destro Lock - looking for a static group and willing to transfer

Recently came back after a hiatus after 9.1. I’ve been getting caught up the last few weeks and sitting at ilvl 260.

I have previous Mythic raiding experience but looking for a 2-3x raid days a week between the hours of 7pm - 11pm eastern.
Willing to transfer.

Hey Envin!
I am writing on behalf of the Reborn and Calamitous Intent cross faction raiding community! We are semi hardcore with 11/11N and 10/11 Heroic. Our raid times are 7:30-10PM EST Tues/Thurs.

Currently we are looking for some dps and hybrid dps for progression on aotc Jailer, and to forge into Mythic for season 4.

If you’re so inclined my guild spam is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 10/11 H are recruiting M DPS!

If you wish to contact me directly, my battle tag is Nephilim#1432. Hope to hear form you!

Hey. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a Horde raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We’re 2/11M and AotC, and we’re looking for a healer or two, a dps and a tank.

We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 eastern and then typically run M+ regularly after raids and other times. We’re casually serious, joking on trash but serious on bosses. I’m personally at the lighter end of that, but we’ve got a decent number of 3-3.3k M+ folks. Lets talk!

On Bnet I’m Wrathblood#1742 and on Discord I’m Wrath#3004.

Hi Envin!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild, Found a Green Quest. I would love to give you some information about our guild, and chat with you!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

1 Like

Envin! My Human! Let’s chat!

Tilted Halos is an Alliance guild on Stormrage! We are currently 2/11M. We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

Apply here: https://discord.gg/WuUJFYxqsF

High Needs:

Mage
Moonkin
Warlock
Havoc DH
Enhance Shaman

*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celHeals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

We help people get AOTC as well (once on farm)! As well as run lots of keys of all levels, big pushes, medium pushes, and smol pushes for alts or newer players!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere in an INCLUSIVE guild while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals (He/Him)#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 8:00pm-11:00pm CST. ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (1/2 the BoE goes to gbank, half goes to the raider who looted the BoE)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.
We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hey Envin. Our raid schedule is a bit later than you described, but thought I’d toss out a line. Please let me know if you’re interested in discussing:

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Envin,

Not sure if you have flexibility to go from 9p-12a. If you’re open to going alliance and are looking for mythic raiding we have a team that runs 9p-12a EST Thu/Fri nights.

If you 're looking for a casual raid we run Sun/Mon 9p-11p EST.

We also run M+ almost every night of the week.

Reach out and lets see if we might be a good fit.

Bnet: Deathfire#1102, Discord: Deathfier#8715

Hey Envin!

I believe we may have a home for you sir: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Will help gear you up, we have a strong community, would love to chat:
Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks!

Hey Envin, no need to transfer, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall, an Adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hey there! Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!