256 Holy Priest looking for a home

Hello!

Most of my friends left the game at this point so I am currently searching for a guild to raid with and hopefully people to run higher keys with this season. While I don’t mind pugging, it has definitely proven extra painful in 9.1 and it would be fantastic to find a group of people to run keys and raid with this tier…

• My times are flexible right now but pref after 5PM EST
• Excellent attendance record
• Bring all of my own consumables (Flasks, food, runes, armor kits, weapon oils)

Thank you for taking the time to view my post and have a great day!
Kin#12682

1 Like

Hello!

If you don’t mind playing Horde, I have a Area 52 Guild that has pushed AOTC last two patches. Going for 3 in a row. We raid Thur/Sat 10-1 EST and have a very active M+ community. We will be starting Heroic Sepulcher on Thursday.

We could desperately use a Holy Priest! Assuming you know your class, which it seems you do, you would be an automatic addition to our group!

Hey there, I sent you a btag request but I also wanted to leave more of our info here as well. Hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hiya! I’d love to chat as we still need one healer for H/M progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Sundays 8-11 EST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit for you!

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

sent you a friend request! Would LOVE to talk to you about my one core healing spot I have open right now. We were 5/10M last tier raid Tues/Wed 8-10:30est! Looking to fill this spot very soon! - Discord - Aearo#9581