254 CE EXP DPS DK LF AOTC Guild

Looking for a more laid back AOTC guild to play with, I have raided Mythic since its release and have received CE consistently ranking US 150-250 through multiple tiers including Imperator, Xavius, G’huun, Jaina, Azshara, N’zoth and Sire. I’ve also achieved AOTC for every single tier.

I stepped back from raiding early on in SoD due to a work schedule change and decided to just go casual but never quit the game. My old guild quit the game a few weeks later and now its time to find a new group to play with.

I’m open to Alliance or Horde and I do not wish to raid past 10pm EST Sun-Thurs. I am willing to do weekends and play later but don’t wish to go past 12am EST on Fri-Sat.

I enjoy most facets of the game from PvE, PvP, achievements to mounting collecting and I am not a “raid logger” so you’ll see me online outside of raid hours even during content droughts.

I currently have no Sepulcher experience besides some LFR and with only 254 iLvl I am not expecting to jump into Mythic, however I am just looking to do some casual raiding, get AOTC and maybe a few entry level mythic bosses before the end of Shadowlands with a fun group of people. I have no desire to jump right into higher end mythic progression or get CE at this time.

If any of this sounds good or you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Bnet: Bonbon#1177
Discord: Exia#9903

We are starting up a second team that might be just what you are looking for.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/WvNOjDniE5v?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Still looking

up to the top

I just added you, btag is S119#1404. Feel free to hmu if you see me online. I’ll reach out. Cheers!

still looking

up up and away

Hey, Exia!

I am recruiting on behalf of Reborn [A] and Calamitous Intent [H]. We are a 9/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal Sanctum guild, looking for some DPs to round our roster out as we prepare for Season 4.

I noticed you said you have no desire to jump into higher mythic progression, and that your hours are limited. Fortunately, I feel we’re a decent fit on both of those fronts. We raid 7:30=10PM EST Tues and Thurs. The raid end time is fairly hard, one of our tanks has to dip at 10, so we won’t be raiding until the wee hours of the morning.

In addition, most of us just don’t have the desire to push CE. A lot of us spent most of our 20s doing that but are older with more demanding jobs and familial obligations now. We still want to do mythic, but we tend to take things at a slower pace. In CN we were 6/10M, and in Nyalotha we were similar.

If you want I have a long winded post about the guild here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or if you want to save yourself the spam you can add my btag: Nephlim#1432. I am the raid leader and GM of Calamitous Intent.