[H] 430~ Mutliclasser

430 Rsham interested in raiding late night mythic progression again on a light schedule. I haven’t raided since BoD, so I have a severe lack of logs on all my toons, specifically this shaman since I’ve never healed in pve.

The only other guild I’ve raided with at a high level was wonderful about not going over time for pulls, had great leadership, and raided 3 days a week. I am looking for a guild that can manage to do the same.

Below I’ll link logs from the characters I’ve played in Mythic content, I am open to playing all of these classes again.

Shaman Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malygos/boltqt#

Mage Logs:
Warcraftaftlogs.com/character/us/icecrown/boltinqt#zone=19

Warlock Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/icecrown/aff#zone=21&partition=1

Priest Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/icecrown/unit#spec=Discipline&zone=21&partition=1

Available times:

• Any time after 9 PST, I can possibly fudge this to 8 PST.

Expectations:

• Minimum at this point of 4/8M
  • Strong leadership core that has been around a while.
  • Focus on progression, minimizing wasted time when we’re in raid.
  • Absolutely 0 over time on bosses.
  • Roster that is tightly maintained.
  • Zero tolerance for racism, sexism, whatever else.

What you can expect:

• High performance in terms of damage, healing.
  • Complete understanding of boss fights and mechanics.
  • Survivability will be emphasized. Can’t do #1 if I’m dead.
  • Preparation from a history of high performing tiers.
  • Consistency, and attendance
  • More than a “raid logger”. I’ll be online doing M+ or Arena if it is not a raid night.

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for lock, monk, Death knight dps
Any Other Dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Adjusting this to the top.

DNR - US Stormrage - Alliance

Current Needs:
Demon Hunter(High)
Warlock (High)
Shadow Priest (High)
Rogue(High)
Mage (Medium)

Any dps with an off-spec for healing or tanking is highly sought after.

Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us

No solid dps refused

Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - 9:15pm - 12:15am EST

Wednesday - 9:15pm - 12:15am EST

Thursday - 9:15pm -12:15am EST

Progression -

8/8 H Uldir - AOTC Achieved

9/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms

*8/8 H The Eternal Palace AoTC Achieved

3/8 M The Eternal Palace

*Cutting Edge will be obtained before next patch.

Why DNR?

DNR has a tight-knit group of skilled, like-minded raiders and administrators/officers. We’re easy-going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done.

Our number one priority in DNR is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together.

Loot: Personal Loot

We currently run Personal Loot in BFA, and we roll out upgrades that raiders don’t need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as:

• Performance

• Raid Attendance

• Previous Loot

• Attitude and drive for progression

Applicant Requirements:*

Attendance:

We currently raid 3 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Raid invites go out at 9:00 pm EST, begin raiding at 9:15 pm and run until 12:15 am. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (90% minimum), this is not the guild for you.

Skill:

Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you’re the kind of player we’re looking for.

Gear:

Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, without a doubt, you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.

Intelligence:

Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second?

Experience:

You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. Many of our raiders at least have Heroic/Mythic prior raid experience under the belt with CE.

Public Communications

DNR cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items offering or engaging services you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild.

General requirements include:

• Preferably 18+, but just be mature.
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.
  • Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. We provide the consumables that are required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with full repairs and flasks/pots for raid nights.
  • Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection.

Feel free to contact any officer in-game with any questions!

Allheal - EPICBEAST#1656 (6/9 M BoD)
Judgenjury(GM) - Pixeledgamer#11165 (9/9 M BoD)

Better logs this week on Rsham!

Hiya Bolt,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 4/8 Mythic Palace (Orgozoa to 25%).

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We have some flexibility in what you would play, we’d be open to a healing spec or a ranged DPS. (We currently have 1 opening for each.)

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

Oh and we never go past the end of raid, since our Mistweaver turns into a pumpkin at 1.

You can reach me on btag at Tewa#1373 or discord Tewa#3476. You can also hit up Bagbibe#1661 (btag).

Hope to talk to you soon.