253 9/10M Warlock/Rogue LF CE guild open to alliance too

Hello, (Looking to main Rogue in 9.2 but will stick to warlock if needed more)

I am a warlock/rogue player looking to return for 9.2 and beyond. I am a very experienced mythic raider currently 9/10M SoD due to having to stop raiding in early September (started a new job), my new schedule did not align with my guild at the time and had to quit raiding and miss out on CE. I have previously reached 11/12M Nya and did not raid CN with a guild. I am an extremely dedicated and consistent performer and if given a chance, I think my performance will speak for me. I am SUPER open to going alliance if the fit is right.

Looking for raid times after 8pm EST and open to 3 or even 4 days a week.

Rogue is slightly less geared but has Sylv dagger.

Please feel free to look me up on warcraftlogs, they mostly are for when we first cleared back in September and some farm bosses that I did right before 9.2 with random guilds.

Discord: xbor#3350
Btag: xbor#1734

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on…

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas.

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

Currently Recruiting:

• Mage
• Elemental Shaman
• Shadow Priest
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Boomkin

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic

Bump, hoping to raid this week!

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it. We have similar raiding prog as you, Nya 11/12 mythic castle 8/10 mythic and Sanctum 6/10 mythic.
raid mon/wed 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Couldn’t add your discord for some reason?

Anyhoot, we are 10/10M, 2 day team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST w/ Wed being our optional heroic day. Located on A-Proudmoore. Only have one warlock on staff atm and as he works in healthcare we are def on the lookout for another one. Feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172
or discord
hartonfamily#5609

Bump, I do have p3 sylv experience for guilds still rading.

Having trouble adding your discord!

Hey Xbor, I am the recruiting officer from Children on Zul’jin. We are a 10/10M SOD 3 night guild, and are recruiting another warlock for our main team. Currently reclearing and prepping for 9.2 where our goal is to push US top 150.

I have attached our information and application link below. If you are interested, we would love to set up an interview. My discord is Mayhem#7204

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• WARLOCK (can play all specs)
  • DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • ARMS/FURY WARRIOR
  • BOOMKIN

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

Bumping this, really hoping I can find a guild to maybe play rogue for this final tier kind of burned out on playing lock all of shadowlands but Def still open to playing it

Rogue is 242ilvl with all covenants maxed and 1 sylv dagger

Warlock has all covenants maxed and is 253ilvl

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on…

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas…

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic

Hey! I am in need of a ROGUE! And I would LOVE TO CHAT!

Here is our spam, TW- we are a reform for 9.2 and we are Alliance, but we have cookies!

Tilted Halos is a reforming guild on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 (WoD) that has returned! Our last CE was in Legion, took almost all of BFA off, and unfortunately we lost to the roster boss at 4/10M in SoD. We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

Apply here: https://discord.gg/WuUJFYxqsF

High Needs:

Rogue
Moonkin
Enhance Shaman
Unholy/Frost DK

*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celHeals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

We help people get AOTC as well (once on farm)! As well as run lots of keys of all levels, big pushes, medium pushes, and smol pushes for alts or newer players!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere in an INCLUSIVE guild while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals (He/Him)#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 7:00pm-11:00pm CST. ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (1/2 the BoE goes to gbank, half goes to the raider who looted the BoE)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest

to the top we go.

Hi Xbor, I got an error when trying to add your discord… Please see our recruitment post below (which includes my discord information to get in touch if you are interested).