252 warlock 9/10 mythic exp lfg

htt ps://ww w.warcraftl ogs.c om/char acter/i d/605855 21

Due too unforseen issues i’m currently looking for a new guild.

I have included a link too my WCL and won’t be putting too much info here. Feel free too add me in game or on discord.

Recent exp
9/10 SoD
10/10 Mythic CN
12/12 Mythic Nya’loth

Past significant exp
CE Will of the emporer
8/8 Heroic Dragon soul (Before Mythic was a thing lol)

Btag: Blindgervee#1196
Discord: vynesti#4758

1 Like

Homie Hoppers (10/10M SoD, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (SwiftArcher#6652).

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview. Would love to have another rogue!

Hey bud, if you are still looking, we are always looking for new players to come fill in our ranks! Feel free to give us a shout if we fit your bill!