251 WW Monk LF Guild for 9.2 (CN - CE, SOD - 5/10M, 2.7k M+)

Hi there,

I am a 251 ilvl WW Monk looking for a guild to raid with (twice a week atleast) for the upcoming 9.2 Raid.

I am willing to trial for the guild & open to server changes.

I completed CE for Castle Nathria with Guild Good Game in Mal’Ganis and eventually completed 3/10M for SOD before taking some break from raiding. My guild eventually got upto 9/10M before disbanding and since then I did not look for a new guild and just played on alts for doing some Mythic plus time to time.

But with new content coming in I am ready to start my progression towards CE again for 9.2 and I am committed to making this a reality again.

I have consistently improved on almost all fronts of the game (even decent in pvp) and I have had fun pushing the boundaries while raiding and pushing keys. Also, I am quite active on discord.

I definitely wont disappoint as I am quite good at learning mechanics and I rarely screw up. I have tried my best to remain as one of the best monks on my server but it would be more fun to have more competition on a different server.

I play various alts and always ready to swap on a character if the raid leader wants me to be on one.

You can review my Raider IO profile and Warcraft logs for more details (Bloodykittyy @ Mal’Ganis)

My current Raid Progression -

SOD - 5/10M
CN - CE

Mythic+ IO -

WW (251) - 2.7k
MM Hunter (251) - 2.2k
Frost Mage (250) - 2.4k
Outlaw Rogue (249) - 2.3k
Fury Warrior (245) - 2.2k
Prot Paladin (239) - 1.9k

I would really appreciate if you could give me a chance to prove my worth to your guild. Hope to find a new home soon. :slight_smile:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • MW MONK
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • BOOMKIN
  • DPS WARRIOR

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

No Name Brand (Horde A52) is a newly formed guild recruiting for mythic progression in 9.2. We are an established team that is looking to fill in our last spots. Our Goal is to achieve CE or as close to CE as possible. What you will find here is a laid back but competitive and professional environment, with the majority of us participating in all sorts of content (high tier M+, rated PvP, achievements and collectibles).

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12pm EST

Recruitment
Tanks - Closed
Healer - Priest/Monk Open
Melee DPS - Rogue/DK/Monk/Feral Open
Range DPS - Boomkin Open

DPS that can flex is a bonus. If your class isn’t listed, don’t hesitate to apply.

Expectations
Knowing your class with ambition to excel further.
(We all can get to a plateau period with our classes, but there’s always something new we can learn.)

Good attendance
(We all have responsibilities and things going on in our lives. A heads up on any MIA is required.)

Open mindset with emotions in checked
(We have goals to down bosses and always improve to be more efficient with every pull. We work together, not against each other, so we point out and correct the flaws of everyone.)

Contact via Discord
Akuma [donkeykhan#3584]
Trinketzz [Trinketzz#7236]
Ziro [Ziro#5685]