251 Druid 5/10M LF Guild

Looking for a CE focused guild to continue progressing with. Current xp is 5/10m with ~35 pulls on painsmith. 8/10M CN last tier. Tanking is my comfort role but I’m willing to flex to heals and dps with the understanding that it would take me a little time to get up to speed.

I also have a 241 DH, 226 HPal and Mage I would be willing to flex to as well.

Looking to raid between 8pm - 12am server (not necessarily the entire time, but within that range would be best).

Btag: Aggromal#1759
Discord: Aggromal#5045

I’m still looking, like I said, I’m willing to flex if needed.

Still looking after a brief hiatus

Hey there Aggro! I’m an officer from the guild Danger Zone. We are currently 5/10M SoD, progressing on Painsmith. We are getting him to p3 consistently so 6/10M is very close. Our raid tanks and heals are pretty solid at the moment, however we could use another Boomie, or Havoc DH as prio but will consider taking a role you perform better with/enjoy playing more. Also, with 9.2 coming our main keystone team that pushes 20+ keys could use a main tank for the group. If any of that interests you, then feel free to accept my discord friend request (. 𝔞 𝔡 𝔦 𝔬 𝔰 |ファントム#3399 is me) and we can talk more about getting you into the guild.

Back to the top. Halo night anyone?

Unsure if youre still looking but i recruit for a new guild on area 52 - the guild was created by raiders who have a long history of mythic raiding. We are looking to build a mythic team to push content in 9.2 but plan to finish out the rest of this tier.

We raid tue/wed from 8 to 11pm est and are currently still looking at all classes/roles.

If youd like to chat or would like more info feel free to add me:
Discord - Ivaedra#2899 ; bnet - Vae#11186

9.2 is coming, shore up your roster with an Aggro