251 ele sham LF guild

Hello I am an ele sham main. I am trying to better myself as an ele sham player before I try other specs. I use to raid hardcore back in legion and I’ve been off and on all shadowlands. I’m now back to playing and enjoying the game a lot. I have most classes to 60 and I enjoy playing most ranged dps classes.

I currently am 251 ilvl. 1 piece of normal tier so far. I am very active and I’m always down to do m+, pvp, help people gear, and just try to be a solid guild member.

Here are my logs. I know it’s only normal but this is my first time raiding as my shaman. I always try to ask for tips and improvement to try and better myself.

I am looking for a guild that raids any day with an ending time no later than 11pm eastern time. I’d also prefer to have one of the raid days on a Thursday or Friday. Another important factor is I am looking for a guild that’s very active in m+ and not just full of people who only log into raid.

Please message me on discord at
basbas#0707

It’s not perfect (we’re alliance and raid Tue/Wed) but everything else I think you’d be a fit for! Here is our speal:

All Panic No Disco. We’re a raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance side. We’re a community first guild looking to fill out our raid roster!

We are looking for players who enjoy the game, are patient, and willing to do progression in 9.2 and beyond! We’re currently accepting all roles with a big nudge towards healers! It is our goal as a guild to help you reach yours! KSM, AOTC, learning the game, getting into raiding/m+, or running old content we offer something for everyone!

Besides raiding we provide:

• Strong sense of community. More than just a raid guild, we’re a community of players who enjoy the game, and enjoy hanging out in game and on discord!

• Active! Near daily M+ runs, and people on discord doing various things everyday, we even have people who still talk in g chat!

• Friendly environment for those who are new or learning. We are very welcoming of new raiders and new players! Find a place to learn without being ridiculed for not playing the game or raiding sooner.

• Mog runs, old content runs, and occasionally PVP.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7-10 PM EST

If you think we are what you’re looking for we’d love to talk to you! To join or find out more information you can do the following:

Contact a recruitment officer:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hey Shamhype,

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use a player like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord!

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158

Critz and Gigglez-uldum & connected servers* is a growing guild with experienced raiders looking to continue to push content while having fun and enjoying the game! Raid Tues-Wednesday(6pm pst)/Sun(4pm pst),Mythics-mon/PvP-fri/Torgh mixed in thru out. come grow with us and have fun doing so. interested?? good reach out to either myself or my co-gm at nolan#8558 Peterdragon#4908

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Bumping topic

You’re welcome to cross realm with us if you’d like. Inept on Area 52. 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs. https://discord.gg/AfYFkHMNep

I’ll add you :slight_smile:

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SotFO Progress: 3/10H 8/11N
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hey man, we end our raids at 10pm EST, Tues, weds. Give us a look and holler at me if you’re interested.

[H] [Mal’Ganis] < Small Indie Guild> 10/11 N is currently recruiting to solidify our raid roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones. Built upon a strong core group of raiders, our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and competitive atmosphere while pushing content.

Backed by leadership with an extensive history of AotC and mythic raiding experience, we are looking to establish not only an AotC raid team, but a community. We have rapidly progressed through Normal SFO, and are ready to start our Heroic push! We are constantly running keys, improving ourselves individually and as a group.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Melee: Shaman/DH

• Ranged: Warlock/Mage/Shaman

• Healers: Shaman/MW Monk

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Discord- Dewki#6225 - Warbroken#1542
B.net- Layindatpipe#1399 - Warbroken#1488

Aes Sedai is an Alliance raiding guild looking to fill our ranks with additional raiders so we can continue our heroic prog and venture in Mythic. We’re also looking to build activity inclusive of M+. Below is our guild and we raid Tues/Thurs evenings with an additional (optional) Saturday run.

Appreciate the posts everyone. I’m wanting to stay horde for now.

Hey, seems like a good fit. We’re on Bleeding Hollow but still Horde. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11pm EST and constantly spam keys. I added you on discord if you want to know more or you can add me on Bnet Silain#11504.

Bumping post

Late night Weekend Raid team LFM!
Located on Mal’ganis.

We raid purely as a late night weekend team for those players who have weekday commitments and can’t afford to raid earlier in the day during the weekend.

Our leadership has raided in top 100 US guilds such as Og - US Burning Legion (US 62 at the time), Disillusion - US Burning Legion (top 100 US) and various other top 200 US guilds including Elitist Jerks and Eon who respectively competed on lesser raid schedules during their peak times.

Cutting edge will be the primary goal for the tier. Most of our spare time outside of raiding is pushing keys and gearing alts.

Our raid times are:
Saturday/Sunday
8pm -11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

We will not add days or add time greater than 30 minutes to kill a new boss.

We have players who push keys in the 2500 range. Our officers all have multiple geared alts to coordinate with any group composition.

Recruitment :
DPS ANY SOLID DPS of any role
Dps: Death Knight, Enhance, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed and you like our schedule, please apply - we’re always looking for great additions to our team!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

GM: Thepiece#1849
Recruiter: EMG#11389
Additional Officers: Elascious#1581

Please contact our recruiter to apply. We look forward to hearing from you

Bumping post

Hello!

We may just have the spot for you :slight_smile:

We are a horde guild.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 est.

We are a active guild and when we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+

Last season my core raiders all got AOTC and KSM.

Feel free to add me
Discord shiloh#0935
Bnet Shiloh#1377

I would love to chat!

Hows it going man im the raid recruiter for Dungeon Crawl (Illidan) we are currently looking for rang DPS to round out group out here is all out info.

Mainly Looking for Range DPS for our Raid Team.
Working on Normal SEP Then Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for RAnge DPS and Enhance Shaman You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 2/11 Heroic SEP

Social Players also Welcome