251 Boomy/250 Guardian 5/10M LF Guild

My guild hung up raiding for the tier and I’m looking to continue pushing into mythic and if possible work towards CE. I’m proficient at both Guardian and Boomkin with full setups for both, I push keys as tank. A little background on me, I’ve been playing since the beginning of Vanilla and always enjoyed and pushed myself to be better. I’m a laid back person who likes to have a good time while getting things done. I’m open to transferring for the right fit. I have a friend in tow with me who plays havoc, war, and currently gearing a windwalker. You can reach me on discord at Sweet Potato Pie#5677 or my btag pops#1165, thanks for your time

Hey Bearforceone,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 10/10H and 5/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PMCST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in need of two DPS to join our core raiding team. We may have a spot for a tank as well if you are interesting in raiding as a tank only. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hey Bearforceone,

We are currently recruiting a second boomkin for reclear’s and next tier. I have attached an app below. Check out or times and send an application if you are interested!

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for all classes and specs.

DPS DK
DPS WARRIOR
RET PALADIN
BOOMKIN
ROGUE
HUNTER
WARLOCK
MAGE
DISC PRIEST
RESTO SHAMAN
MISTWEAVER MONK

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! Volatile on Whisperwind is looking to expand and add to our raid roster. We’re currently 5/10m progressing on painsmith. Please check out the link below if interested.

Hiya Bearforceone!
If not open to Alliance, check us out below and give me a poke! We stream our raids so if interested we can chat and you can check us out. BiOL is always looking for experienced Raiders for this tier and beyond. We’ve been raiding non-stop since Wrath and enjoy the satisfaction of downing bosses together.

Good luck to you in your search for a home.
~Tari

dont know if youre still looking but my guild is looking for a 2nd tank to sure up the raid team…

Hey - just send a friend request via Discord. We’re 6/10M in our first week raiding and are hoping to push CE this tier. New guild that just formed from a few others that ran into the roster boss. Lots of 10/10M raiders and raid lead.

Hi Bearforceone - I see you’re currently horde, but figured it doesn’t hurt to reach out just in case. Plus, I really dig the name.

I’m with Almighty Push, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 7/10M. We formed about 2.5 months ago when a group of friends found theirselves all in the same situation around the same time. Three different guilds imploded and/or quit within 2 weeks, leaving a handful of friends from each guild who are still very focused on CE. We all came together and formed Almighty Push. We’re social, focused, still like WoW (even though we know it’s not perfect), and we post stupid funny stuff in discord - but most importantly we steady prog by coming prepared with knowledge of the fight, knowledge of our class, raid mats, and identifying mistakes after pull.

We don’t expect perfection - we expect improvement and personal responsibility. We don’t fuss at mistakes, we don’t fuss about loot - we act like adults, we use our time effectively. We’re 5 months into the raid - there’s not a lot of time left to waste. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST. We typically run an H SOD on Saturday at 8 PM CST.

Outside of raid we run keys - many of us have our +20 portals, all of us have KSM on our mains. Some of us do RBGs. But mostly we just chill and chat in discord and help each other out with whatever needs doing.

Let me know if any of this sounds interesting. I’d be happy to talk with you some more.
Btag: Saberpro#1901; Vorfness#2788; Sensei#11921; Gracyn#11617
Discord: Saberpro#1256; Poosboi#3537; Sensei#1162; Gracyn#8603

Come be a part of the Almighty Push!

Hi Bearforceone!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (9/10M 10/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: (2 Slots Open)

Classes Wanted:
Priest - Discipline
Paladin - Holy/Ret
Mage - Fire/Frost
Druid - Boomkin
Hunter - Marksmen/BM
Warrior - Arms
Rogue - Sub/Sin

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord: Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18

Hey there.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
Flex Tanks
Flex Healers

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]