Delete plz

Guild Found

Hey friend. Your last post was not deleted.

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

This is not what I am wanting to transition into, sorry. It’s exactly why I just left my 8 year guild heh :slight_smile:
As my post specifically says:

I appreciate your honesty but I am looking for a very healthy raiding guild. This is an important move for me so want to make sure it fits. I do wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Hello, I hope your having a great day so far. Our guild name Paradigm Shift on Area 52. We are 7/10M we raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9pm to 12am CST. We also do a heroic sale on Sunday same time and pay the raiders that decide to come. We also have somewhat of an active M+ pushers. there are a good amount of us at or around the 2350IO mark. We are looking for some strong range that can handle mechanics. If your interested at all please reach out and tell me a little about your self. Bnet: Delgalo#1485 or Bnet: Delgalo#9742

Here is a link to our guild’s page:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/34041/latest

Inexorable Brutality 6/10M will be 7/10M next week looking for solid ranged players to add to our roster, we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central and are currently located on Alliance Emerald Dream, we’re a calm group of friends looking to make new friends. add my discord if you’d like to discuss further!
Discord: Merke#0172

It’s getting better! I’ve got about 4-5 more people from here! Good luck sire ,

Hey,

We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST. We are currently 5/10M, with a few nights prog on painsmith. Looking for a couple strong ranged DPS.

If interested, reach out to me
Discord: Sunde#5261
Bnet: Sunde#1384

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 7/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello there, friend!

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We’re currently deep in P3 Sylvanas progression.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Hey there Congru, our guild currently has a Mythic roster of 22 people (2 tanks, 6 Healers, 14 DPS) and we would like to add another 1-2 DPS on the off chance that we have multiple people with RL things going on!

[H][Area 52] Imperative 5/10M Core T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST

TLDR
5/10M Current Progress Core
T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST
Currently Seeking: Ranged DPS
Any exceptional player will be considered

Imperative goals/progress:

Achieving “Cutting Edge” each tier remains the major focus at all times.

Why pick Imperative?

In Imperative we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (Evenings)
8:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Area 52

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Good evening!
BiOL is always looking for more people. We hate missing a raid night as well so I can relate. Luckily so far we haven’t had to pug a raid but M+ pugging is horrible so I can just imagine. We try to have about 24-25 people on hand as raiders, prog raiders, and some more casual. Our goal is to down bosses and get everyone the gear they need to accomplish that, while progressing together. Feel free to check us out below and give me a poke if ya wanna chat! My Discord ID is Tariya#5813 if you want to contact me directly, or one of the officers listed in the below.
Good luck to you regardless, and happy home hunting~

Hey there! My guild on Zul’jin is looking for boomies at the moment. We’re 7/10M with Fatescribe at 10%. We hold a steady roster of 23-25 players to ensure raid goes smoothly each week, and we haven’t had any roster issues thus far.

We raid Sunday 8-11pm EST, Mon 9-12am EST. Our goal is CE at a casual pace, however we do like to keep progression serious.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on discord at Nikki#9174 (capital N)

We’d be interested in a boomie, and we tend to skew a little bit older ourselves. We’re 8/10M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to add my btag - Conzeula#1172

Homie Hoppers (10/10M Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for ranged DPS for our mythic team. Our goal is to achieve CE each tier on a relaxed schedule and many of our raiders have been playing together for years. While we aim to maintain a fun and laidback environment, we do expect each member to be prepared for raids and perform at a high level.

Raid times:
Tuesday 9PM-12AM PT
Wednesday 9PM-12AM PT
Thursday 9PM-12AM PT

To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Congru,

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM and raid leader of Obsidian Spur, a horde guild on the Thrall realm. We’re an original 2004 horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We transferred the guild to Thrall during MoP. I’ve been in the guild since March, 2005 and have been the GM since 2007.

I’m looking for 1 reliable, strong ranged DPS and healer. I need someone who can play their specs at a high level while also executing mechanics. We are extending lockouts on Sylvanas right now (9/10M).

I want reliable, experienced, active players who can keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that (+20 and higher). Things are pretty quiet right now outside of raid nights for obvious reasons.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. If we’re close to getting CE, I may add on a few Tuesdays or Sundays as mythic raid nights. I also asked the mythic raid team to raid Tuesday nights for the first five weeks of this new raid tier before going back to a two-night schedule. It gave us a great head start.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 and send me a tell. I conduct an interview with each candidate as the application process. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info. Please read that for details. I will be able to talk via Discord DMs most nights.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur