[Proudmoore-A] <Game Over> Level Up 12/12H, 11/12M Ny'Lotha LFM!

Salutations! <Game Over> team Level Up is recruiting experienced and committed raiders to build our mythic roster. We were 4/9M in BoDA, 2/2H in CoS, 5/8M in EP; we are 12/12H and 11/12M in Ny’Lotha.

Who We Are:

Level Up is a close-knit mythic raiding team looking to achieve CE in the Ny’alotha tier and all tiers to come. Our raid team formed from a past raid group within our guild <Game Over>. After a rough tier, we are hitting it full steam to catch up with or even pass our Main Team.

Raid Schedule

Required Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST.

Optional Times/Events:

• Mythic+ Mondays: 6:00pm-9:00pm PST.
  • Heroic Clear Sundays: 6:00pm-9:00pm PST.

What is Expected

• An item level of 470+, Hearth of Azeroth of 80+.
  • The ability to be punctual and maintain a minimum of 90% attendance of our raids.
  • Dedication outside of raid time to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game
  • Mechanical awareness and knowledge of your class; the average DPS of a dead person is 0!
  • A team player who can take constructive criticism and correct his/her mistakes when pointed out.
  • A level-head, sense of humor, and drama-free attitude. Competition is welcome and encouraged… elitism is not.
  • Looking for a community and a team to call your home.

Required Raiding Addons:

• DBM or Bigwigs;
  • WeakAuras;
  • Exorsus Raid Tools;
  • GTFO

What We’re Looking For

• Tanks:
    > Currently closed, but recomment all exceptional players apply
  • Healers:
    > Currently recruiting ONLY the following classes/specs:
    - Paladin (Holy)
    > MUST have a viable DPS Off-Spec (Holy/Disc Priest Exempt if proficient in both specs).
  • Melee DPS:
    > Currently recruiting ONLY the following classes/specs:
    - Warrior (Arms)
  • Ranged DPS:
    > Open! Looking for players with an exceptional performance, and attitude to improve.
    > Currently lacking the following classes/specs:
    - Hunter (Beast Master)
    - Mage (Fire ONLY)

Recruitment Contacts

If you made is this far and want to know more, please contact us through Discord or our Battle Tags! We look forward to meeting you!

• Swigs (Team Lead)
    > Swigs#1729 (Discord) | bStrick#1610 (Btag)
  • Narix (Melee Lead)
    > Narix#1421 (Discord) | Narix#1241 (Btag)
  • Spankky (Heal Lead)
    > Spankky#5642 (Discord) | Aquaball#1239 (Btag)
  • Noodle (HR)
    > The Noodler#2520 (Discord) | ChandoRob#1517 (Btag)

About Us:
<Game Over> is an active community consisting of 3 raid groups. Our main team has achieved Cutting Edge every raid tier. Our leadership has been playing since Vanilla, and the guild officers are active, friendly, and always willing to lend a helping hand if they can.

Join us for free cookies!

Next trial to join our team gets a free ride on my [Spectral Tiger]!

We are pretty cool, and could really use a tank :slight_smile:

Bumping this post!!!

Bumping this post!!!

Get in our guild and help us kill bosses!

We out here gaming, and switching tank specs

3/12 mythic lets get it

They 4/12 now

Hello!

I’m currently looking for an active raiding guild that does organized Mythic raiding and Mythic+ weekly. I’m currently 479 ilvl arms warrior.

you guys looking for a windwalker & hpal? raiding experience, 12/12h and 3/12mythic. quit game for 8 months but finally back. my friend and i are serious and looking to help if you need. we can also help you guys get weekly cap in 3v3 arenas for gear as we are both multi gladiators. Prime#1923 if interested