250 Mage 4/10M LF raid team for 9.2

Hi! Looking to join a chill mythic team to raid with for 9.2. Current progress is 4/10M in SOD and looking for a guild to push further with in 9.2 while still remembering that WoW is a video game at the end of the day. Preferences are to raid on WEEKNIGHTS past 8EST but going no later than 1EST. Prefer to stay Horde but willing to transfer servers.

Thanks!

Discord: melon#5561
Bnet: Snappole#1202

Hey Snappole!

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

We are a newer guild that was made in the middle of October. Currently 1/10M & 10/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Guild has decided to take a break on raiding till 9.2 so we can recruit/build more and go into the next tier stronger. We are still very active in M+. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:

-Mage
-Hunter
-Monk

*Any good player is encouraged to reach out and will be considered.

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

Hey there! Your disc isn’t working but here’s mine - Aearo#9581
We are looking for ranged for our Tues/Wed 8-11est mythic team. Here’s our recruitment post for reference.

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 7/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hi there, you sound like an amazing fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
raid mon/tu 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

• DPS (both melee and ranged)
  • Healers

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time!!
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567

Hello! Duh Winning, a 7/10M guild on H-Zul’Jin, is currently recruiting for our Mythic roster. We are a group of working professionals who are very chill and like to make jokes; but we get our ish together two days per week for mythic progression. Our current raid days and times are Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12a EST. Currently, we are recruiting ranged DPS and at least one healer (preferably who can flex), but we will also evaluate melee dps who would be a good fit. Flasks, feasts, and dad jokes are provided for our Mythic team.

For more information, please contact our GM Glae on Discord: Glaecius#9419 or Bnet DaDuke#1267.

Hey you. We are alliance but I figured I’d shoot my shot :slight_smile: Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team! We have had good previous tiers with mythic prog, 9.1 kinds sucked tho for everyone :joy:

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987

Hey bro we talked before I could still use you

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of friends and fellow teammates currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!
We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content in a game that we all love. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, with all classes and roles being considered.
Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you think you need gear is neccesary to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. As for raiding, Corpse Run is the semi-hardcore mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. Twilight Fenix is our semi-casual raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you!
In terms of guild rules and policies, we’re straight forward. Be respectful. We’re a friendly group of people in a welcoming environment. We’re teammates that work hard together to kick butt, kill bosses and enjoy the game like any other player in the game. Above all else, Firehawk upholds a high standard on respect, fun, and community above anything and we wish you do the same.
So whether you’re a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you’re looking for! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE efficiently from WoD to Shadowlands SoD. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression vs hours raided. Notable pulls:kill include 97 for M Painsmith and 245 for M Sylvanas

Battle.net: stopcry#1941
Discord: Lumii#6500

Currently Recruiting:
• Mage
• Elemental Shaman
• Shadow Priest
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Boomkin

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up prepared, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic