250 Frost Mage LF Casual Raiding Guild

I am a ilvl 250 Frost Mage looking for a raiding guild. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help the guild succeed and will change specs if I need too. I am also good at taking constructive criticism. The best way to contact me is through my battletag Zion1992#1792.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

We’re recruiting for 9.2 and have a slot for you if you’re interested. Have a look at our thread and if you want to chat more, add me on Discord. Jaystir#1204

Hello Zionist,
We have spots open in our raid group, and no mage currently. I’ll drop our guild info below and if our time/day works, I’d love to hear from you. I’ll also add you on bnet. [H] Thrall 1 Night per week AoTC guild LFM

Hi Zionist,

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), now 7/10M in SoD. We are currently looking for exceptional dps, especially a mage.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms. We just transferred from Alliance (Proudmoore) over the holidays.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hey sent you a request looking forward to chatting we are looking for a mage for our Heroic/ mythic team we are 5/10M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde my bnet is Sig#11143 or if you want you can reach me on discord at Sig#9905

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 3/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at
Deathsdotter#3483
Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

Hey Zion,

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

We are a newer guild that was made in the middle of October. Currently 1/10M & 10/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Guild has decided to take a break on raiding till 9.2 so we can recruit/build more and go into the next tier stronger. We are still very active in M+. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:

• Mage
  • DH (Havoc)

*Any good player is encouraged to reach out and will be considered.

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

I sent you a b tag friend request but I can also be reached through discord at:
Rezzyn#0133

Hello Zion, looks like you have options! Check us out if raid times/needs match up, take care!

Hello

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, Monk, Warrior, Mage, Priest.
DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428