250 Ele Sham lf Mythic Raid

Currently Horde on Area 52, open to transfer if the fit is right.

Formerly on a 5/10 mythic team. Toon is 4/10, as I was absent for Soulrender. Took a short break from the game when the raid team disbanded on Painsmith (about 40 pulls).

-250 ilvl, fully upgraded unholy shard set, 2237 M+ score, etc. I am working on an Enhancement off-spec, but do not play Resto.
-Looking for groups 4/10M or higher, ideally. I am available any day after 8pm est. Strong preference for 2 raid days a week.

-I am not interested in guilds that aren’t raiding until 9.2.

-I can be reached via discord: chriv#5263

Thanks for reading!

Hey Vuduu,

I sent a discord request - I’d love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Vuduu,

Sent a Discord request, we’re looking for another dps! Specifically for a sham to flex Ele / Enhance to finish this tier and moving into 9.2.
We’re 5/10M - Raid Wed/Thursday 9pm-12a EST

Hello Vuduu!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 3/10 M: Sanctum
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

We’re currently looking for more to get back into Mythic raiding!

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791

Afraidofelementals dot com

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are now on [H] on the Illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception obtaining CEs in an efficient manner. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time, which is reserved for sales, achievements, or normal/heroic clears during mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants.

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

Hiya Vuduu
BiOL is always looking for dedicated people who like to raid consistently as that is how we do it. Check us out below if you’d like and give me a poke if interested and we can chat.
Good luck regardless and happy home hunting!

Hey Vuduu,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 5/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Ele Shaman to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Have some trials lined up but I am still guildless.

At this point in time, I am no longer considering faction swapping. Thanks all!

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 7/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM CST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day - Aotc 100% end game goal CE.
About We are a community guild now that is just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have alot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door.
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Ret Pally/Holy (High)
Disc/Holy Priest/Shadow (High)
Resto Shammy (Med)
Mage(High)
Warlock(Medium)
At this point we will take any dps.

Any Geared, Heroic ready DPS or Healers

*To Join, Send me a Discord DM MiniSoda#4635 Bnet - MiniSoda#11866

Sent a Discord request

Thank you for all the interest. At this time I am no longer searching for a new guild.

Good luck everyone!

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
Flex Tanks
Flex Healers

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

We start at 7pm EST Sat/Sun, which I know is a bit earlier than you posted. Here’s our information to look over. If you think we might be a good fit, let us know in our discord. The information to join is in our post!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)