250 BM hunter LF Guild

250 BM hunter looking for guild I am 5/10 Mythic with 60+ pulls on painsmith. Guild just ended up breaking up.

Grahudivn#1540 battlenet
Grahu#9098 discord

1 Like

Hey Grahu -

Sorry to hear your guild broke up, that’s always a bummer. is looking for ranged dps, though! We’re a horde guild on Mal’Ganis, and we raid weekends from 7-10pm EST. We’re also 5/10M with roughly the same number of pulls on painsmith! Depending on your schedule, we might be a good fit!

Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Its just a little to early for what I can make sadly thanks for hitting me up Alumnae

Looking for my forever home lmao

Hey there Grahu, I would really like to speak with you. We are currently working on killing Painsmith but you sound like a great fit for our group! Our main raid days are Wed/Thurs from 7pm EST to 11pm EST :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

Why pick Spicy AF?

In Spicy AF we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family as well, where anyone can become friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment. Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Thursday (Evenings)
7:00PM - 11:00PM EST—Eastern
6:00PM - 10:00PM CST Central (Sargeras SERVER TIME)

5/10M SOD

Contact Information:

Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
Kuainn#1663 (BNet)
Kuainndk-Sargeras

So sorry to hear about your guild.

Loot Goblins on Area52 (4/10M)is currently looking for a few more players. We raid Sundays and Mondays 9pm-12am est. reach out to Okashiro#2856 on discord if interested!

still looking

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 48% ~50 pulls)

RECRUITING:
(in order of highest to lowest desire)

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue

We are open to ALL other classes/specs given the right performance.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

About us:
Freakin Unicorns is a 3-day mythic raiding guild formed at the tail end of 8.3 and achieved our goal of CE during our first full tier together in Castle Nathria. We are primarily focused on progression-oriented raiding but spend plenty of time in all aspects of the game, including rated PvP, M+, and casual content. For our mythic raid team, accomplishing CE every tier is our baseline expectation, but seeing clear improvement on server and global rankings is our goal. We push ourselves and each other to be better, always aiming one step higher as a team. We value respect, community, and camaraderie, never wanting to lose sight of what makes gaming together fun.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Thursday: 9pm-12am eastern time
Sunday: 9pm-12am eastern time

Raid needs:
Discipline Priest
Holy Paladin
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Destruction Warlock

Trial expectations:
The drive to improve personal play.
Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, add-ons, and knowledge of the raid.
Minimum 2-week trial period.

For additional information please fill out:
[Freakin Unicorns Application ] (https ://forms.gle/py4i5gNehA6jLbnT7)
Moonnstalker (Co-GM) – Bnet: Moon#1956 or Discord: Moon#7818
Umbrane (Co-GM) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

If you don’t mind jumping into a group that is just forming its mythic team, we’re looking to add a few solid DPS.

Karma Gaming, Alliance, Proudmoore
Raid times M/W 9:15pm-midnight PST

Would love to chat. Hit me up on discord or bnet:
Bnet: Northstar#1699
Discord: northstar1#9128

Hey Grahu,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

STill looking for my long term home

5/10M is looking for a few more experienced DPS to add to our roster as we make the push further into mythic. We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10PM PST, and do keys daily. Check us out on GuildofWoW see if we could be a good fit

Immediate need for a hunter to bolster our Mythic raid team

Hiya, BiOL is always looking for more peeps, and hunters are delicious but I may be bias :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
check out our hours etc below and if interested, give us a poke to chat
good luck!

Hey Grahu,

Not sure if you’d be interested, but I’ll give you a tidbit and a lot of our info below…We’re 4/10M + AOTC, and we’re already on Stormrage… raid times are t/th 7-10pm EST. If you might be interested, add me on bnet and we can chat: KassiG#1130

NO PRESSURE [Alliance]

Recruiting Exceptional Mythic Raiders
[TWO Raid Teams: Mythic Team & Heroic Team]

RAID TIMES

Tuesday - Thursday [ 2 Day]
7:00PM - 10:00PM Eastern Time

P R O G R E S S I O N

SOD | 10/10H - 4/10M
CON | 10/10H - 7/10M
Current Prog: Soulrender

R E C R U I T M E N T

Trialing Period: 2 Weeks / 4 Raid Nights [Mix of Heroic & Mythic content]
Mythic Team 25-Man Roster
Heroic Team 20-Man Roster [Not recruiting at this time]

Team Recruiting Specs Priority
Mythic Demon Hunter Tank HIGH [DH pref, will consider other classes]
Mythic Priest Healer/DPS HIGH [Disc pref, all specs considered]
Mythic Paladin Healer HIGH [Venthyr]
Mythic Warrior DPS HIGH
Mythic Mage DPS MED
Mythic Warlock DPS MED
Mythic DK DPS LOW [Necrolord]

R E Q U I R E M E N T S

- Reliable internet/server connection.
- Previous Mythic Experience in past tiers.
- Maintaining adequate gear level / renown / etc.
- Motivation & dedication; Preparedness for raid nights.
- BOEs are guild property: repairs, pots, flasks, feasts, etc. all provided.
The Mythic Team maintains a 25-man roster to provide flexibility for the raid team. All 25 raiders are “core” and held to Mythic requirements. Raiders will be swapped accordingly on raid nights for best team composition, for kill. Those who miss the kill will have opportunities on reclears.

C A L E N D A R

(Note: Mythic+ keys occur throughout the week.)

Day Event Time
Tuesday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Thursday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Friday (Optional) Guild RBGs 8:00PM EST - Until
Saturday (Optional) Guild Raid: Drunk Fun Run 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

A B O U T . . .

No Pressure is a guild established on fun times, friendships, and like-mindedness since 5/22/2017. Mythic Raid Progression is our top-end content to which we strive in striking a balance between a semi-hardcore point of view, mixed with a reality check of real-life commitments.
We also cover interests such as Mythic+ and PvP. The appointed Admin strive to deliver the package deal in providing all the shinnies and want-wants we can while maintaining our responsibilities (that actually pay us).
A lot of time, effort, planning, and behind-the-scenes meetings take place to provide what we hope is, when mathematically calculated, more good times than not good times. We are always open to meaningful input and suggestions from our guildmates which help No Pressure continue to evolve into a very team-focused community of talented players.

CONTACT US:

In-Game Pigeon Mail | In-Game Guild Application | Bnet

Kassle-Stormrage

GM / Raid Leader
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Liarparadox-Stormrage

Recruitment Officer
Bnet: Liarparadox#1170